Chapter 31

Pyralis's pov:

I stirred in my sleep as I felt something graze my thigh. I opened my eyes and saw a suspicious man knelt down in front of me.

I screamed.

Pyrros jumped up and hovered over me and snapped his head in different directions and stopped when his eyes landed on the stranger.

Pyrros snarled and pounced on the man and punched him repeated until he was limp and bloody.

He dragged the limp body to the door and tossed him out of the room and locked the door.

I whimpered.

The noise caught Pyrros' attention as he slowly turned around and looked at me, his breathing was ragged and his fists were clenched.

He stalked towards me and crawled on the bed, as soon as he was in arms length I leaped into his arms.

"Pyralis my little flame are you alright?" He asked softly.

"Yes, thank you Pyrros, you saved me" I said and looked at him and kissed his cheek.

"I'll always save you my love, no man is allowed to touch you" He said and brought me closer.

I whimpered in response and pushed myself deeper into him.

"Yes Pyrros" I said.

"Alright angel, let's get breakfast" He said and stood up with me in his arms and walked out the room.

Once we made it to the kitchen our parents were already there.

"Morning" I said catching their attention.

"Morning my sweet little guppy" Daddy said as he walked up to me and kissed my cheek and I did the same.

Pyrros sat down and set me on his lap.

Two plates were set in front of us.

I started eating the waffles and soon in a matter of three minutes I finished.

"Wow, someone was hungry" Elizabeth said.

"Mermaids burn off human food faster, human flesh and blood is what satisfies us and just by that we don't have to eat for days" Mummy said.

Elizabeth hummed in response.

"Sweetie do you need to swim?" Mummy asked.

"Yes Mummy"

"I'll take you" Pyrros said as he stood up with me in is arms.

"Let's get ready" He said and walked away from the kitchen and to his room.

"You take a bath first" He said and put me down, I went to my bag and picked a red skirt that black and white stripped shirt.

I walked into the bathroom and took a quick bath.

I dressed and walked out.

"Beautiful" Pyrros said as he kissed my forehead.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He walked into the bathroom and I sat on the bed and waited.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sweetie close your eyes" Pyrros said.

I did as told and heard a door open and then shuffling.

"Okay you can look now" He said.

I opened my eyes and saw him fully dressed.

"Sorry, I forgot to bring my clothes and you can't see me naked just yet.

I chuckled and stood up giving him a hug.