Chapter 11

Calder's pov:

I woke up two minutes earlier.

One: I hate that annoying sound it makes

And two: my nose still hurts

I'm going to destroy that person. My nose should be healing due to my wolf but it's not. I'm healing like a human and it sucks.

Anywho, I go the bathroom and take a quick bath and put on a black suit with a deep blue tie.

Walking out of the room I make sure there isn't any water on the floor from this morning. I step in front of the elevator and wait for it open.

After about two minutes the doors opened and I stepped in and pressed the level 4 button.

Once I heard the ding I stepped out and opened the double doors.

A fresh breeze brushed through me and scent hit my nose.

It smelled like the ocean.

I want more.

I sped walked around the crowd and followed the scent until it led me to a balcony. The scent was stronger.

I trailed up the person's body as I slowly stalked over. As soon as I was about to see her head, all if a sudden she jumped off the landing.

"STOP!" I yelled as I ran over but all of a sudden I tripped off the landing and fell into the ocean.

The waves moved left and right and then all of a sudden a rock hit me in the back of the head and I was consumed by darkness.

~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it Thank you for the views and votes.

Anywho.

Please comment and vote.

Bye bee \(°○°)/