Chapter 15

Aura's pov:

The boy's eyes were closed and his breathing is shallow but enough for his system. He is wearing a black suit with a white tie.

"Do you mind if you can carry him to my room?" I asked the golem.

The golem bowed his head down and carefully picked up the boy and made it's way to my room as I followed tow.

~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to my room, the golem carefully put the boy down on my bed not waking Eros up.

"Thank you, I appreciate your help, have a good night" I said.

The golem grunted in response and left the room.

I crawled onto the bed and began taking off the boy's shoes, tie, and jacket. I placed them neatly on the floor.

I straddled the boy and started unbuttoning his shirt, once I finished I examined his chest.

My eyes widened. This was no boy but a man. Toned and defined.

I examine the guy's face. Sleek bleach blonde hair that's pushed back, a few strands in his face but it a cute way. Strong jaw and full plush pink lips.

I shake my head and continue my work.

I rolled up his sleeves and placed the blanket on top of him.

I snuggled under the covers and tried to find a comfortable and warm spot to sleep but unfortunately I've found none.

I scooted closer to the boy and to my surprise he's incredibly warm. I snuggle closer to him and put a hand on his bare chest, shocks shoot up my arm.

"Mate" I whispered.

I smiled, my heart swelled with happiness. I found him, well his unconscious body found me.

I mentally laugh.

I look up at him once more before I finally couldn't keep my eyes open.

~Morning~

I rub my face deeper into my pillow before fluttering my eyes open. I yawned and stretched my body. I looked up at my handsome prince still unconscious.

I pouted.

I want to see his eyes.

I hope he'll wake up soon.

I swing my right leg over him, straddling him and put my hands on his chest. I leaned down and gave him an eskimo kiss.

A very happy Eros hopped on leg and squeaked.

"Good morning Eros, guess what? Mummy found her mate, You want to see him?" I said/asked picking him up.

He squeaked in response.

I turned his little body, making him face my unconscious prince. He squeaked and jumped on his chest.

All of his heads caressed his cheeks.

I smiled.

I got off of him and crawled above his head. I sat on my knees and gently placed my prince's head on my lap.

I rubbed his cheek with my back palm.

Such a handsome young man I have.

Avira's pov:

Ugh can somebody tell me where I can get out of this dark desolate place!?

All I can see is darkness.