Chapter 20

Pyralis' pov:

I woke up due to the sun beaming down my face. I looked around and saw my sisters snuggled up in my brothers arms.

Me in Kyle's

Marine in Carter's

Aura in Mason's

And Ela's in Jason's

I saw my sisters stir and slowly wake up, along with the boys, I look at Kyle and see that he's awake I smile at him and kissed his nose.

"Morning" I said.

He smiled back and kissed my nose making me giggle.

"Morning to you too baby sis" He said.

I slowly got off of him, and stretched my body.

I looked at my feet and frowned.

"I want to go swimming" I said, and I wasn't the only one who said it.

My sisters and brothers as well.

"Let's go" My sister and I squealed and ran out of the room and to the elevator. I pressed the lobby button and waited until I heard the ding.

Once I heard the ding we ran outside and walked around until we saw loads of rocks sitting in the ocean, we were far away from the hotel.

I walk deep into the ocean. I transform into a mermaid, and swim.

I have nowhere in particular to swim, I just swim forward and enjoy the scenery, many fish pass by and they look very appetizing.

For now I ignore them and continue swimming straight.
~~~~~~~

I was now in the bottom of the ocean playing with the smoke of an underwater volcano. I looked up, and saw a swarm of manta-rays swimming all around.

I smiled.

Their pretty.

I slowly swam up, but stopped when I saw multiple feet. Those multiple feet belonged to boys.

One boys swam away from the others, I suddenly felt drawn to that boy , I swam towards the rocks before the boy was able to reach them. I rose up, and hid behind a rock. I peek through the rock, my eyes widened, it was
Pyrros.

I get to see my mate.

He stopped swimming, and looked in the water, then at what's around him. He looks stunning in the sunlight. I want to be in his arms so badly but I know it takes time since he's human. Pyrros looked at the rocks, and his eyes narrowed.

"Who's there!?" He asked.

I fully hid behind the rocks. I heard splashing, quickly transforming into human form, it was too late to swim away, he already arrived.

Pyrros rose up, our eyes met.

I smiled.

"Pyrros" I said.

He smiled.

"Pyralis"

"How did you know which hotel I was staying at?" He asked

"I picked a random hotel, and the person in the lobby told me that you were staying there" I lied.

Oh dear I lied to my mate.

He looked at me for any trace of lie, he doesn't seem to accept it.

He nodded.

"So what brings you here, all alone in the ocean?" He asked.