Chapter 35

Pyralis' pov:

"Pyralis honey wake up" I heard a familiar voice say to me.

I stirred and awoke from my slumber, I was now face to face with my mate.

"What's wrong love?" I asked.

"Nothing it's just that I have to train and do Alpha work today, I don't want to leave you alone considering what almost happened to you so you're coming with me" He explained.

I nodded and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and smiled at the sight at him.

I squealed when he kissed my cheek multiple times.

I crawled out of bed and made my way to my luggage.

"Wear pants darling I don't want warrior looking up you dress or skirt"

"Okay" I said and picked red pants and a black and white striped shirt.

I walked into the bathroom and quickly washed up and dressed.

Once I walked out of the bathroom Pyrros held my hand and led me out of the room and through the hallway, into the kitchen.

*squeal*

I looked behind me and I saw Aura behind me, she was holding hands with her mate and leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Sparkling flame what do you want to have for breakfast?"

"I'll have what your having"

"The carnivore platter it is" He mumbled and set me on his lap with his arms wrapped around my waist.

Soon the rest of my sisters came along with their mates and sat on their laps.

Their mates talk amongst themselves and me and my sisters looked at each other, each having the same idea.

We nodded in agreement of doing it and did.

We got out of our mates' lap and told them we're going to talk in the living room.

They didn't like it but complied with our wish.

My sisters and I went to the living and sat around on different sofas to look at each other.

"My mate took me on a date yesterday" I said with a smile.

"Mine too" (Aura)

"Calder did as well" (Marine)

"Dimitri too" (Ela)

"Pyrros took me to the fair and he won me a fish that glows in the dark" I said and squealed in the end about my fish.

"Avira took me to this beautiful cliff that's on the territory and was a few miles away from the ocean, we had a picnic there, I fed him while he was laying his head on my lap, afterwards he took me to the training grounds and in front of all the warriors he beat up and killed the young man that attempted to rape me and told them that whom ever lays a hand on me will suffer a slow painful death, then we walked around town and looked at some pets in a pet shop and I saw the cutest puppy it was like a cotton ball with legs, then we had ice cream, talked and went home"

My sisters and I smiled at her.

"He's so protective of me, I love it when he's like that it makes me feel safe and happy at the same time"

"Calder recreated our first date, he took me to the aquarium and we swam with a beluga!" Marine beamed at the memory.

We gasped and squealed that she got the opportunity she was able to experience thanks to her mate.