Chapter 27

Pyrros' pov:

I woke up back in my mate's bedroom.

But the question I have is where is she?

*shuffling*

Looking down I was relieved when I saw my gorgeous mate comfortably snuggled into my body.

I kissed the top of her head and watched her beautiful lips slowly curve into a smile.

I pressed her closer to me and love how she sighed in content.

I studied her, her red hair cascaded their way to my arm, her long eyelashes kissed her cheeks.

Those cheeks.

I could kiss them all day if I could, those lips of her I would go over the moon to feel them against mine.

There's not a doubt in my mind to tell their soft.

"Pyrros"

I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard the gorgeous beauty in my arms say my name.

"Pyrros" She said again.

"Yes sweet pea" I said wondering what she would say.

Her eyes fluttered open and when she saw me she smiled and I had one of my own.

"Morning love" She said looking up at me and gave me a gentle hug.

"Morning angel"

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"I want to cuddle with you"

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I lifted her up and placed her on my chest.

I ran my hands through her soft hair and listened to her hum a tune that got Scorch purring.

"Pyrros?"

I hummed in response.

"I'm hungry"

I chuckled and sat up with her on my lap.

"Alright but we should bathe" I said.

She nodded and got out of arms length much to my disappointment and left the room along with her sisters.

I looked at the room and saw the guys in the same position as me.

"So how are things going between your mates?" Avira said propping himself on the headboard with his hand behind his head.

"Great actually, now the thing that concerns me is are they willing to leave home and come to ours to live their?" I said knowing we have to discuss this and we can't stay here.

Their smiles soon turned into frowns.

"Damn man you had to ruin the mood" Avira said.

"We can't just avoid this, this was bound to be discussed, they live in the water and we live on land how is that going to work out when the pack needs their Luna and she's dwelling in the sea"

"You got me their but it's not like rouges are going to come since we basically killed all of them in our land"

"True, but that doesn't mean we might go into war with other packs" I pointed out.

"Dude we are the other packs"

"Oh yeah but what about the ones in different countries?"

"I doubt that would happen have you seen our mates their so sweet they turned a bunch of hot headed Alphas into their bitches"