Chapter 36

Pyralis' pov:

Peeling yourself away from your mate while they're still sleeping is the most devastating thing I had ever experienced.

I was about to be completely off the bed when Pyrros moved and his large hand grabbed me and brought me to his chest.

"Where are you going sparkling flame?"

"No where important"

He grunted and went back to sleep.

Aura's pov:

The need to go to the facilities rushed through me, though looking at my situation this seemes to be a challenge.

Avira held me in more ways than one.
He has one arm wrapped around my waist, the other around my shoulders and his legs tangled in mine.

I squirmed in his hold but in return Avira growled angrily in my ear.

I whimpered.

My action must have woken him up because now he was on top of me examining my body.

"Gracious wind are you okay?"

"You growled at me" I said and started to cry my mate angry at me.

"I did? Oh baby I'm sorry, I do that when someone is trying to wake me up I didn't mean to do that to you"

I stopped crying and nodded at him with my pouty face.

"Don't pout love" I ignored him and flioped him back on the bed and ran to thr bathroom locking the door behind me and used the bathroom.

Seconds later after I finished I heard a bangibg sound from the door.

"Aura open the door I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to growl come out so I can say it to you face to face" Avira said on the other side of the door.

I washed my hands and opened the door.

"Baby I'm so-"

I cut him off by hugging him.

"I was never angry at you darling,  I just needed to use the facilities"

"Oooh you could've just said said angel" He picked me up and carried me to bed.

"Are you excited to spend time with my Beta?"

"No" I said rather quickly.

"Why not?"

"He's not you"

He melted.

"Angel you just know what to say to say to make me succumb to you"

"Is that a good thing?"

He lowly growled.

"Very"

"Angel all you have to do is stay by and he'll protect you from those savages along with that he's a really nice guy though I hardly speak to him"

I stayed silent but scooted closer to my prince.

He sighed and held me.

"I'll be back as soon as I can angel, I promise"

I remained silent.

Moments later I titled my head upwards and kissed Avira's shoulder for a while, after that I places my lips next to his ear.

"I expect tender loving when you come back" I whispered and rub my leg on his.

Avira growled lowly once more.

"I'll have you saying my name over and over angel" Avira huskily says back.