Chapter 29

Pyralis' pov:

I woke up an hour early and stared at my handsome mate.

I admired his muscle, hard toned muscle that will forever protect me and wrap themselves around me like a vice.

Pyrros stirred and held me close to him.

I kissed his collarbone and giggled as quietly growled.

I shifted my back now pressed his chest. I traced the mark on his right arm.

It's so pretty.

"Something tells me you like the mark?" Pyrros said gruffly.

"It's so pretty" I said.

He wrapped his arms tight around my waist.

"Are you excited to see the pack house?"

I hummed in response.

"I'm so excited to see you world" I said and turned around in his hold.

Being able to see his world and seeing other species who live further away from the ocean.

Pyrros smiled and leaned forward to kiss my neck, I pulled away and did the same.

I stopped and smiled at him.

"I'll show you every place that is fun and you'll love"

"Promise?"

"Promise my little sparkling flame"

I squealed and gave him an eskimo kiss.

Pyrros' pov:

My mate is so cute, she does the most adorable things, tracing the mark on my arm.

I can't wait to go back home with my mate at my side.

"Seems that everyone is up" I heard Avira say.

I sat up and leaned against the headboard, Pryalis sat up and sat next to me. I slung my arm over her shoulder and brought her her head on my shoulder, she placed her hand on my chest sending sparks.

"Finally I get to let my wolf out when we get there" Dimitri said.

His mate Ela smiled and continued playing with Dimitri's hands.

"Yeah and especially the lake by the house" Calder said and nudged his mate Marine's face with his nose to give her an eskimo kiss making her squeal.

"Yep, we're going home boys and we're taking our mates with us. And the possibility of them never leaving" Avira said and stroked his mate Aura hair making her smile and rub her cheek on his chest and continue tracing his mark.

All of us held our mates in different way.

Dimitri was sitting criss cross and hand Ela in his lap.

Calder cradled Marine.

And Avira was laying down his back propped up with big pillows, with one hand behind his head and his other around Aura who was laying on his chest and tracing the lines of his sides.

"Pyrros" My little mate called.

"Yes sweet pea?"

She straddled my waist.

"Me and the girls are going to go feed we'll be right back"

"Alright"

She didn't move nor looked at me.

"What's wrong love?"

"Are you alright with my....choice of food?" She said now looking at me.

"Baby I could never judge you of what you eat, it's what you're born to do just like I was born to kill my own kind"