Chapter 13

(A/N-Picture of the dress)

Ela's pov:

I just finished taking my bath and putting on a green cocktail dress that was webbed up top and a bottom from ontop of the solid green.

I put on webbed green heels that weren't too tall about three inches but were still very comfortable to walk on.

I let my hair hair flow down amd with that I left the room and entered the elevator pushing the level four button.

I waited for the ding and entered the grand hall. It was music to my ears hearing all the chatter and laughter it's like a Symphony.

Looking around at all the people I spotted my parents talking to the people me and my sisters have met earlier in the day.

I mind-link daddy saying that I'm going to go ahead and eat and I'll be on my way to my safe haven.

'Alright princess be safe'

'Always daddy'

I cut off the link and went over to the table filling up a few plates of food and quickly eating them less than five minutes.

I chewed a mint and walked around.

As I was doing that I bump into something rock solid sending me a spark. Looking at the object-it was no object but a person's chest.

I said a quiet sorry amd ran off.

I felt someone following me and I didn't like that. It was scaring me. After a few moments have passed that scaring feeling has left.

"Hello pretty lady" I looked up to an old man giving this unsettling smile.

"I've seen you at least three time all night, wearing different clothes and hair color"

He must be talking about my sisters.

He stepped closer, a little too close for my liking, the man smelled of alcohol.

"Why don't you and me have a little fun eh what do ya say?" He said reaching for my wrist but I swiftly backed away and let the man tumble down.

I took that as an opportunity to run away. Looking back I see the man is being helped up by other men.

Looking ahead I accidentally bumped into someone sending those same shock waves amd both us crashing into the ocean.

My long whispy green tail appeared. Looking over I see a person sinking deeper into the ocean.

Swimming over to the person my eyes widened to see

A boy.

I couldn't see his face features clearly due to the darkness.

Tracing his face I found his nose and mouth put moss in his air pipes so he can breathed.

Spotting a nix, (a water fairy that inhabit bodies of water, they are similar to sirens male nixes use women for their ability to give birth) he kindly took the boy from me and followed me to my safe haven.

~~~~~~~~

Interesting chapter wasn't it. Hope you liked it. I love you all for reading.

Anywho.

Please comment and vote.

Bye bee \(°○°)/