chapter 1

Belles POV:

"I'm not moving to Canada with you!" I cried to my mum, she just sighed

"I can't leave you here by yourself belle, it doesn't work like that"

I sighed. She was right. I just walked away from her before I said anything I regretted.

"Hi belle" my best friend Zoe shouted down the phone,

Zoe's a British you-tuber, like me, but we've only ever met once and it was very briefly.

"Zo" I cried "I have a problem"

"What's wrong" she sighed sympathetically

"my mum, she wants us all to move to Canada but I don't want to go but if I don't I'll be homeless."

I cried

" hey hey belle, calm down, I have an idea but you may not like it... how about you move in with me and Joe" she suggested

"really?" I mumbled

"really" she replied

"would Joe be okay with that?" I asked. I didn't want it to be a problem with anyone.

"yeah I'm sure he will, I'll ask him now. JOE!"

Zoe shouted

"whattttt" he replied dragging out the t.

"can my bestie Isabel move in with us, pweaseeee" she asked him

"I don't see why not, just as long as she doesn't have some wild crush on me" Joe laughed. Ermm.

"belle you don't have some wild crush on Joe do you?" Zoe laughed, knowing I'd say no.

"nope" I laughed back trying to hide my embarrassment. Okay so Joe is my favourite male you-tuber and I also kinda have a thing for him. Oops?

"okay you can move in on the 17th march" Zoe squealed excitedly.

"YAY. MUM IM MOVING IN WITH ZOE AND JOE ON THE 17TH!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"so you really are going to stay in the UK" she sighed and waked off.

I quickly said bye to Zoe.

I was going to stay in the UK with my best friend, maybe things are

looking up for me. I smiled to myself as I turned my light off and fell asleep, dreaming about living with my best friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey guys. sorry for the shitty first chapter but the second ones alot better. ill try and upload at least twice a week.

anyway yeh sorry for the shitty fist chapter but its my first fic and it will get better.

~belle