Chapter 20 Part 2

Joes Pov:

"What?" I mean I know whe hasn't slept well but that's not right.

"It is, it's all my fault" She mumbled

"No it's not" I tried to reassure her.

"It's all my fault, it's all my fault, it's all my fault" she repeated, again and again lightly tugging on her hair as she did.

"It's all my fault" she yelled. Crashing to the floor.

I slid down next to her lightly rubbing her back trying to Sooth her from her crying.

"Why's it your fault belle?" I questioned her.

"I set him up with the girl who made him suicidal. I thought she was different and nice I didn't realise how much of a bitch she was until it was too late" she chocked out.

"No matter what happened it's not your fault. You couldn't have predicted that, no one could have" I tried again to reassure her.

She opened her mouth to speak but a doctor walked in with her mum, both of them sending us confused looks. I sent back the 'I'll explain later look' and her mother nodded making her way over to jake, hoping to wake him up.

The doctor started to remove things from him and press buttons, all of us stood around him cautiously when jakes heart monitor started beating rapidly.

Isabelle was right.
He wasn't going to be ok...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short update with a tiny bit of a cliffhanger. AND IT WAS IN JOES POV OMG.

anyways how are you guys.
I can't believe how well this book is doing I'm really surprised.

Ive been off school ill this whole week and still have tried to write anymore of the Luke fic that comes out next month hopefully. Oops.

Love you guys
~ belle xxx