Chapter 2

Belles POV:

I'm so nervous. Today's the day. Zoe would be here in a minute, my mum was crying saying its not to late to come to Canada with her, but she doesn't understand I don't want to. I've tried telling her but it doesn't work.

I heard a knock at the door and I ran to open it but was beat to it by my twin brother Jake.

“ZOE” I screamed

“BELLE” she screamed back. I've missed this girl.

“You ready kidda” she laughed

“as ready as I'll ever be.” I smiled.

I said bye to Jake who was crying his eyes out.

“jakey, I'm going to miss you soo much” I said to him

he looked up at me with pain In his weak little eyes.

“you can't leave me, we're twins, we're bestfriends. You can't leave me” he shook his head.

“why can't I escape this never ending nightmare” he cried.

Jake, my twin brother, has depression, bad bad depression.

“jakey promise me you wont do anything stupid. I'm always at the other end of the phone and if things get worse then I'll buy you a plane ticket to come see me. Jake. I love you, I'm always here for you. Remember one phone call away” I said whilst on the verge of tears.

“I love you more belle. But remember, I'm always a phone call away as well, pick it up, ring me if you have a problem.” he weakly smiled at me. I pulled him in for a hug and he whispered in my ear

“don't do something you'll regret” as he eyes looked towards my arm.

“I promise” sighed at him. I have an older sister called jenny but she moved to America a few months ago. I grabbed my stuff and packed it in zoes car before having a emotional goodbye with my mum and telling her to keep Jake safe because I'm not there to protect him.

With that done we got In the car and drove to where me, Zoe and Joe will be living with each other.

When we arrived there I sighed and got out of the car. From where I lived to bath it was about 3 hours in the car, three tiring hours.

We got in and I unpacked my stuff while Zoe made some lunch.

I walked into the kitchen once I finished unpacking and smiled at Zoe.

“JOE” she shouted

“what do you want Zoe” he moaned, she motioned towards me.

And joes jaw dropped.

Did that seriously happen.

Joe suggs, jaw dropped, because of me.

“I-I-I'm Joe” he stuttered.

“Isabel,but you can call me belle” I replied in my normal tone to him.

“nice to meet you belle” he cheekily smiled at me. I have a feeling I may like Joe more than I expected.

Joe's POV:

Jesus Christ zoes friend, she's beautiful. Zoe told me not to fall for her because she has enough trouble in her life, whatever that means, but after one conversation I felt something. Zoe kept giving me weird glares as I spoke to belle but I don't think she understands that I'm trying to stop myself from falling for her but its just not happening.

We're watching some movie belle is sat In the middle of me and Zoe. I heard her yawn and realised she must be tired, about ten minutes later I felt a small head drop onto my shoulder. I laughed quietly before telling Zoe id carry her up to her bed. I didn't have to wake her up because she was already in her pyjamas. I placed her carefully in her bed trying not to awaken her. “goodnight love” I whispered before turning her light off and heading to bed myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys

chapter 2

what do you guys think

im not that great at writing so dont judge me

i cant believe  just the first chapter got 62 reads, after like 2 days 

wowe

anyway if you want to follow me on social media my instagram is @5secsofimafangirl its a shared fan acc with my friend

and my twitter is @isabelhemingss

LOVE YALL

~belle xxxxxx