Chapter 28

Song of the chapter~ Jesus of suburbia by green day

Belles POV:

"Joe" I squeaked.

My panic attack earlier had left me shakier than usual, and right now I was curled up in bed with Joe.

When he didn't answer me I tried again.

"Joe" I spoke louder.

Turing around, I noticed his spot of the bed was empty. He must have gone the toilet or something while I was asleep.

I carefully swung my legs over the side of the bed, withdrawing the thin duvet from my blanket and stretching my arms.

I slipped on a thin pair of socks and trod Down the stairs.

"Joe?" I called out again.

"In here love" he shouted, from where I'm guessing is the kitchen.

I headed towards the sound of his voice and entered the room, only to be faced with some one I hadn't seen since I was seven, sat having a friendly conversation with Joe and my mum.

"What's he doing here?" Jake spat from behind me. I jumped, not even realising he was there.

"I came to see you too and your sister but she hasn't showed up yet for our little reunion." The man spat.

"Get out of my house, you're a dirty scum bag" Jake yelled at him.

"Well that's no way to speak to your father is it now?" The man who identified as my father spat.

"your dad?" Joe questioned.

"My dad" I plainly spoke.
"I thought you'd gone to hell 14 years ago" I spat at him.
If this day couldn't get any worse.

Well it just had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey guys,
Sorry for not posting in forever.
RIGHT NOW ITS LIKW 12:30 am and it's a tad dark and I'm bored and tired SO WHY NOT RIGHG SOME DRAMA😂

LOVW YOU ALL SO MUCH
~belle xxxxxx