Chapter 15

Belles Pov:

I woke up the next morning to see zoe, Molly, gabby and Louise scattered around my room.

Gabby was lying on my bed next to me,
Molly was lying in the bottom of the bed and Zoe and Louise were on a double mattress together.

Fun nights.

But the I remembered last night and my date with Joe but only own thing stuck out in my mind,
He didn't ask me to be his girlfriend so he obviously doesn't like me.

That's pretty much how my mind works to be honest.

I turned my phone on and looked at the date
24th April.
Shit Caspar was coming to stay for two weeks today.
I quickly got out of my bed and picked up some clothes and a towel, heading to the shower to see a shirtless Joe in only his boxers.

"Morning beautiful" he grinned pressing his lips to mine

"Put some pants on ew" I giggled, before pulling away and walking into the bathroom. Locking the door behind me.

I quickly got showered and washed my hair and headed back to my room to see everyone awake and dressed.

I plugged my hair dryer in and started drying my hair, and decided to curl my hair.

I did my normal everyday makeup (foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, blusher, highlight, eyeshadow, brow stuff, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick)

Before leaving my bedroom to see Caspar sat on the couch.

"Ghosty" I squealed

"Humany" he mocked my tone.

Me and Caspar have known each other since we were born and he's the one who introduced me to YouTube. Just no one knew that.

Oh and I was also Dan Howells cousin.
What it's a small world.

I ran over to him and engulfed him in the biggest hug ever, to be faced with confused faces after.

"Oh yeh I forgot to mention me and Caspar have been friends since we were born, he actually introduced me to youtube" I giggled.
I saw relief spread across joes face as u continued with my little 'its a small world speach'

'Ding dong'

I got up and answered the door to see Dan and Phil there.

"Danny" I yelled
"Belly" he replied before pulling me into a hug

"Phillip" I nodded
"Isabel" he replied before also pulling me into a hug.

"How my favourite cousin been" Dan asked as we entered the living room, again faced with confused faces.

"Oh did I forget to mention dans my cousin" I giggled again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hi guys
I don't know why but I felt like leaving it there so yeh.

How are you guys

~bellexxx