Chapter 19

Belles Pov:

But there was.
There was tons of fans on the flight.

Asking for autographs,
Asking if me and joe were a couple,
Asking for pictures.

In the end the flight attendant moved us to first class but even then a few people recognised us.

But finally we were in Canada and my mum was picking us up from the airport to take us to the hospital to see jake.

I looked around for my mum and quickly spotted her.

"Mum" I lightly yelled.

"Belle" she yelled back.

We did the whole Mum this is Joe, Joe this is mum thing and headed to get Starbucks before going to the hospital.

"A Carmel Frappé please" I smiled at the lady

"That will be $2.58" she replied
(a/n I'm sorry don't know the Canadian currency lmao)

I handed her the money and waited for my name to be called out so that I could get my drink and we left to go to the hospital.

Once we were at the hospital, I could feel my knees go weak as we approached jakes room.

"I can't do this" I mumbled

"You can" Joe assured me, tightly wrapping his arm around my waist as we entered the little room jake was staying in.

I saw his frail body laying there, hooked up to every machine in the room. The constant beeping of his heart monitor ringing through my ears, reminding me how close the body was to death. Because it wasn't my brother, it was a lifeless body that only had a resemblance to my brother.
It couldn't be him.
I wouldn't let it be him.

I made my way over to the bed and picked up his lifeless hand, stroking it with my thumb. Still in disbelief.

"Jake, if you can hear me, please wake up. I can't live without you. You're my everything. And I have so much to tell you. Jake I have my first boyfriend. It's Joe Sugg Zoe's little brother. You'd love him, he's really funny. Actually he's here right with me, he wouldn't let me fly out to Canada alone. Jakey please wake up, you're my only brother, you've been my best friend since we were born. If you don't wake up, I don't know what I'll do. I love jake. Please. Wake up. For me?" I cried. I rested my head on his lifeless chest, it moving up and down cautiously. Like a breath to deep or to small would kill the both of us.

And that's where I stayed.
Sitting by jakes bed with Joe holding my hand, trying to make me believe it would be okay.
But I knew it wouldn't.
Deep down a pit in my stomach was telling me it wasn't going to be ok.
To give up.
But I promised jake I wouldn't.
No matter what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~emotional chapter

I cried whilst writing this tbh.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINH FORVER.
BUT HEY ALMOST 1K YAYAYAY

love yall
~belle xxx