Chapter 9

Belles POV:

here I was now,

waiting for Gabby to get off her train.

A voice signalled through the speakers “the direct train from Liverpool to Brighton has just arrived, all passengers on it will be exiting through exit 8” so I made my way over there.

“MICHAEL” a voice yelled. Yep it was Gabby.. she calls me Michael because we're both convinced I am the one and only Michael Clifford.

“SATAN” I yelled back. Now that name was a story I'm not willing to tell.

She pulled me in for the biggest hug,

“its been way to long” she laughed. And I did as well.

“hey I'm gabby” she smiled at Joe.

He practically begged to come and pick up gab with me, and in that time we'd made up.

But I still needed gabbys help.

“Joe” he smiled.

We headed to the car and decided to go and get a MacDonald or a maccies as we call the in the UK.

“what do you two want?” Joe asked.

We both ordered exact same thing, a medium big mac with chips and lemonade.

Joe laughed at our order before gab decided to go and find a table.

I noticed something slide around my waist. Joe's arms. He pulled me tight into his chest, resting his head on top of mine.

“Joe” I sighed.

“we can't do this”

“I know but you're really warm and snuggly” he giggled.

We grabbed our food and headed to the table where gabby was raising her eyebrows at us. I gave her the 'we'll talk later' face and she sent back the 'okay' face.

We headed back and decided to go to bed as it was about 11:30 at night.

“night Joe” I yelled.

“night beautiful” he yelled back.

“beautiful hey” gabby winked at me as I made my way into my room.

“shut it” I giggled going red.

“spill the beans” she demanded.

“funny that's what molly calls me because my favourite food is beans and I call her spaghetti because” I rambled

“stop avoiding the question and tell” she sighed.

So I did, in tears by the end of it. I told her everything.

The whole moving story,

Zoe not even bothering with me,

Joe.

It all came out so fast,

like I needed to tell her.

“oh Belle” she sighed.

“I know, one hell of a long story.”

we both sat there till about 2am laughing and watching movies,

taking a few cheeky selfies and genuinely being happy.

She fell asleep and I went to the toilet,

and once I came out I noticed Joe was still awake.

I knocked on his door and he answered, not saying anything just pulling me over to his bed to sit with him. And so I did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys!

happy easter, hows yours been?

update for yall,

hope you enjoy reading whilst eating your chocolate!!!!

LOVE YALL

~BELLE XXX