chapter 3

Joes POV:

3 days later:

Its been 5 days since belle moved in and my feelings were getting stronger, I needed to tell some, someone who could help me. Ah I know, alfies round later to film a vid with me, zoe and belle. I could talk to him about it then.

Belles POV:

I don't know what's happening to me. I get butterflies every time I see joe, every single time. Whenever he speaks to me I feel like my stomachs about to explode and spit nerves everywhere. Its too bad he doesn't feel the same.

I need to tell someone how I feel.

I could tell alfie later.

He wont tell anyone, I trust him a lot, after all he's like an older brother to me.

4 hours later:

“hey guys its me alfie aka pointless blog and today I'm here with 3 of my friends. Introduce yourselves guys” alfie smiled. We were doing a partner challenge and alfie was with zoe and I was with Joe.

“hey I'm zoe also known as zoella here on you tube”

“hey I'm Joe aka thatcher Joe”

“hey I'm Isabel aka BellesMakeUpCorner here on you tube”

“shall we get started then?” alfie smiled

zoe explained what we'd be doing, a bunch of challenges we do with our partner,

it was zalfie vs joelle, and lets says me and joe thrashed them.

“get in” joe yelled when he found out we'd won. He pulled me into the biggest hug ever and we both started making fun of zalfie. I didn't want to let go of joe but all good things must come to an end.

“okay well thank you guys for watching, check out belles, joes and zoes channels Ill leave the link down below. Byeeeeee” alfie said.

Once we finished I went into the kitchen to be greeted by alfie.

“you and joe getting close there hey” alfie winked at me

“actually I wanted to speak to you about that. Alf I think I like joe” I whispered

“really” alfie asked shocked.

I just nodded

“awe I ship it” alfie said, really loud may I add

“shut up you idiot” I snapped it him

“oh yeah sorry” he mumbled before I walked off.

Joe's POV:

belle had just left the kitchen from talking to alfie so I decided now would be a good time to talk to him about how I feel.

“Hey Alfie mate I have a problem” I whispered

he just nodded at me to say carry on

“I-I think I like belle. But zoe told me not to fall for her and I don't think she likes me back and ugh” I rambled

“hey mate you wanna something, belles just said exact same thing about you to me.

“really?” I asked him

“yeah, go get her”
I went up to belles room and knocked on her door.

“come in” she yelled.

So I did.

“Hey joe what can I do for you?” she asked me

“I-I-I erm I like you a lot belle and not just like a friend” I stuttered.

Belles POV:

joe really likes me,

nah I must be dreaming.

“I-I like you too joe” I mumbled quietly.

I felt a pair of lips connect themselves with me. I kissed him back until I realised I cant do this, I promised zoe I wouldn't.

I pulled away

“I'm sorry joe, I am but I promised zoe I wouldn't and she's my best friend and its complicated.” I sighed, joe did aswel. He got up and left my room.

Well that was not awkward at all...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys

i swear my writing gets worse every time i update

anyways sorry for the shitty chapter

~ belle