Chapter 18

Song of the chapter: missing you by atl

Belle's Pov:

"Look after her Joe, or you'll be dead as soon as you get off the plane back" Gabby said.

We were at the airport right now, waiting to board a flight to Canada so we could go see Jake. We were staying for two weeks, well Joe was, but I hadn't booked a flight back yet. I was planning on bringing Jake back to the uk to stay with us because I can't risk losing him again.

Joe looked slightly scared at Gabby's words because she probably would kill him, so he stood there like a deer in headlights nodding at her.

"Flight 666 to Canada now boarding" the voice through the intercom spoke.

"that's us" I sighed.

"be safe on satans flight, Imessage me when you get there. I love you, be safe blady blady blah" Gabby rambled on.

"I love you too,be safe and no sex with Caspar in my bed, or Joes" I giggled.

"I would never" Gabby fake gasped.

We had a quick goodbye hug, then I said my goodbyes to the others before walking with Joe to the plane.

"ready love?" he asked. concern in his voice.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I sighed.

He lightly kissed my forehead as we boarded the flight to Canada.

I really hope there's no fans on this flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update
How are you guys

I'm in the middle of writing my Luke fic that I'm planing on publishing in June/July.
So sorry if my updates are slow.

Oh and I'm going to see THE VAMPS ON TUESDAY AND TODAYS SUNDAY

IM SO EXCITED

Love yall

~belle xxx