Chapter 11

Tanjiro rammed into the boy, and Zenitsu screamed in surprise.

"You cracked his ribs!" He shrieked, and I sensed the children run over to Zenitsu in aid.

"Aren't you a member of Demon Slayer Corps?! Don't you understand why Zenitsu won't draw his sword?! Drawing swords against other members
is a big taboo! You ignored the taboo and hurt him one-sidedly!" Tanjiro screamed, and I sensed the boy sprawled out on the ground, not too far from me.

"Is it fun for you? You're really the utmost despicable!" Tanjiro yelled, and the boy started laughing.

"So that's how you feel. I didn't realize! In that case, let's fight barehanded!" He laughed.

"No, I think you completely misunderstood me! First of all-" Tanjiro was cut off by the boy springing up from the ground, and charging at him.

"Members can't fight among themselves! I'm not saying that barehanded is fine!" Tanjiro exclaimed as he dodged the boy's attacks.

"Listen to me!" Tanjiro yelled, and I felt immense vibrations emit from the two. Was he swinging around Tanjiro's neck? This boy has got the weirdest moves.

"That guy moves so flexibly!" Zenitsu shook, and I walked over to him. "Tanjiro already broke his ribs. In fact, didn't Tanjiro himself already commit the taboo? Since he broke his ribs." Zenitsu muttered.

I stood near the kids, making sure this rabid boy wouldn't attack them.

"Oh! Kazumi! Are you alright?" Zenitsu asked me, and I looked down at him.

"Yes. I found myself more worried about running into this guy in the house rather than the demons." I admitted, and Zenitsu groaned.

"So you ran into him too, huh?" He stated lowly, and I nodded.

"I accidentally threw him through a couple walls." I muttered, and Zenitsu froze.

"You... WHAT?!" He screamed, and started thrashing around.

"Hey! I'm not finished treating you injuries!" One of the children yelled, but Zenitsu ignored him.

"YOU THREW HIM THROUGH A WALL?! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF MONSTER?!" He shrieked, and I flinched.

"Uhh..." I sheepishly scratched the back of my head.

Suddenly, I felt something racing in my direction, so I quickly blocked it.

"Don't think I forgot about you!" The boy yelled, and Zenitsu screamed, scrambling away from the two of us. "How dare you disrespect me!"

The boy had run over from Tanjiro, leaving their fight to attack me. I had blocked his punch by smacking his fist down, and away from me.

"Why are you attacking me?! Go fight Tanjiro or something!" I exclaimed, blocking numerous other punches. He swung his leg under me, but I jumped over it.

"Face me like a man, and fight me!" He yelled, and I ducked under another punch.

"But I'm not a man!" I sensed him try and headbutt me, so I leaned backwards, dodging his attack.

"Stop dodging, and attack me! What, am I not good enough for you?!" He yelled, and I jumped back.

"What?! No! I just don't want to fight!" I exclaimed, trying to make some distance between us. He quickly lunged at me, and kicked me in the stomach.

The force of the kick sent me back a few feet, but I landed safely. He didn't waste any time in attacking again, and went to punch me in the face. I moved, so instead of punching my cheek, he punched my shoulder. My broken one.