Prologue 1

Please read this before you read the story!

WARNING!

This book was written in 2014, I was 14 when I wrote the earliest chapters, therefore there will be childish behaviors from the characters despite their age, skewed views on particular topics and repetitiveness. PLEASE KEEP THE COMMENTS RESPECTFUL. Keep in mind this is a rough ROUGH draft. There will be many errors, poor writing skills, and topics that not everyone will agree on but please don't leave hate comments. I do not edit my earliest chapters. I do that after it is completed when I take it down off Wattpad and begin the editing phase for publishing.

Hate comments will not only be deleted from the comment section but the reader will also be muted. If hate comments continue the book will be taken down.

Keep it respectful and thank you for giving this story a chance.    

Third person pov :

On a spring night in the city of Atlantis the gods came to visit earth, as the gods entered earth they stopped on the surface of the Atlantic Ocean.

Going underwater they made their first visit to Atlantis. Meeting the king and queen they introduced themselves as they were old time friends and relatives.

The queen reached her due date to give life to four children. As she gave them life all at once they were each given a name and the gods each gave them a gift.

Pyralis, a baby girl with red hair and red eyes bright as the sun, given a Greek name meaning the "sacred flame" of a goddess.

Marine, a baby girl with blue hair and blue eyes as blue as the ocean, given the latin name of the "sea".

Aura, a baby girl with white hair as bright the heaven sky, and rich gold eyes as if you can see treasure, given the latin name of "wind".

Ela, a baby girl with green hair and green eyes as the emerald gem, given the hindu name "earth"

(A/ N - I researched the names I feel so special )

Each given a gift of the four elements, born as goddesses. The king and queen were blessed to have such children with such gifts.

But both the king, queen and gods knew that the four must be protected for in the near future there will be those who will capture them and train them to do their bidding.

The four sons also quadruplets but look complete opposites each were training to protect their beloved sisters.

The king and queen announced the birth of the children and their gifts to the people of Atlantis, everyone in the kingdom was overjoyed as they saw the gorgeous baby girls.

During the days after the babies birth they've experienced their powers. The king and queen were quite surprised at how well they controlled it and not harming any living thing.

What they have also noticed is that if they ever separated one them from the others they would scream as loud as a banshee especially if one has the gift of water and is disrupting the tides and the peaceful flow of the ocean.

They now learned to not separate them and peace will be on earth.

The girls grew up spoiled but they never really noticed for they were happy, kind, caring, generous and protective over one another, even their brothers; though it was nothing to worry about since they were always at eye sight and sometimes at arms length.

The boys love their sisters to death, the way they smile and bring happiness to wherever they go.

They've always been their protector, friend, someone they can always rely on. The boys mostly keep to themselves they always been like this the day they came out of the womb, they only reveal themselves when the girls are with them, they just feel at peace with their comforting prescence.

Eventually the girls broke that habit of the boys and now they more outgoing and expressive.

Each girl found their own safe haven:

An underwater sleeping volcano for Pyralis.

A big rock in the middle of the ocean for Marine.

A cliff for Aura.

A forest for Ela.

These were the places that they claim as the safe haven and territory. Each ruling it over and the other mythical creature who live in it.

(Italics means those are mythical people there is only of of them)

Pyralis (dragons, hell hounds, mythical salamanders, phoenixes, fire birds, kapres, chimera, jinn, fire giants, cherufe, and fire serpents)

Marine (Ashrays, brook horse, kelpies, bunyip, hell hounds, fosse grim, krakens, selkies, and nymphs, )

Aura (fairies, Gurioz, and Sila)

Ela ( fairies, animals, hell hounds, nymphs, centaur, minotaur, griffins, Pegasus, elves, dwarfs, gnomes, goblins, trolls, cyclopses, orgres, Nixes, and pixies)

All of these mythical beings gladly accepted their queens for they have meant no harm, but only peace and vowed to keep everyone safe and they have lived up to that to this day if they were willing to obey them, fight for them and protect them.

These were spectacular girls that the world has given.