Not only embarrassing but also pit

"This is a lingering love story, and at the same time the entanglement, love and hatred of four people..."

       "He! He! One of the world's four major families, he is a lion king and arrogant, cold and arrogant, but he is only gentle."

       "He! He is the heirs of the same four big families, the existence of evildoers, with tens of millions of support clubs, but romantic and wanton because of him."

       "He! The ruthless family dynasty heirs are cruel, cruel, vicious and cruel but only right. He bowed his head."

       "When he was holy, he met the overbearing, enchanting, and cold-hearted them at St. Ann's Noble Academy. They are both in F4. What kind of sparks will they produce..."

  Sitting on the swing in the warm and pleasant outdoor garden A thin boy with pale skin and expressionless face.

       He was holding a book with a bright and exaggerated cover in his hand, and Shu Zhouying was glowing with a strange white light.

  This is the second day of Fan Bai Chuanshu, and the book in his hand is the world he lives in.

       When he woke up wearing a book, the original was lying beside him.

       The words above that continue to make people's toes work and make outstanding contributions to the world's infrastructure undertakings are excerpts from this book.

      He spent a day sorting out the memory of the original owner's lack of arms and legs, figuring out the surrounding situation, and spending the rest of the time on this novel.

  This Tom Sue novel, titled "Three Devils Doting Only Angels", as the name suggests, tells the love-hate entanglement of the four protagonists in the aristocratic academy.

       The indifferent heartthrob protagonist encountered other F3s one by one when he was young, and became a white moonlight in front of the three people's window and a cinnabar mole in his heart.

       Even if the protagonist was separated from the other three because of the family, F3 never forgot the figure of "it seems like an angel descended to save mortals, and there seemed to be a ray of light behind him."

      When the protagonist returns to Saint Ann and the four meet again, F3's spring heart sprouts, which is the beginning of "I chase you, and if I chase you, I will xxx".

      And Fan Bai is a tool man for F3 to pursue the protagonist. It's still a public one, with one salary and three illegal jobs.

  Fan Bai is vaguely impressed with the characters in this book, but he can't think of the plot very much.

       Perhaps when he was a child, he had read this book when his terminal illness of embarrassing others was not so serious.

  It is worth mentioning that on the title page, the author claims that his Tom Su novel is a different kind of firework.

        The novel adds an element of reasoning and suspense—at the beginning, it says that the protagonist is the white moonlight of the other three, but the following does not mention the scene of the encounter of the four people when they were children, and what happened.

        Later, between the lines, it even hinted that Bai Yueguang had hidden secrets, and one thing had been abused for a long time.

  I thought this was a strawberry cake, and I found spicy crayfish hidden in it with one bite.

       No shelling.

  Fan Bai patted his thigh while reading.

       What is this called "Three Devils Doting Only Angels"? This should be a series of books. He thought of the names for the author. It was called

        "He is White Moonlight",

        "He is not White Moonlight",

        "He is White Moonlight",

        "Who is Bai Yueguang" Fan Bai continued to look down.

        The book has a climax, and Bai Yueguang's suspense is finally about to be revealed, and it is the first time for the geek to make a choice among the three.

  Ignoring the exaggerated description, this Su Youshuang plot is unexpectedly on the top.

       Fan Bai stabilized his mind, turned a page with his pale and slender hands. On the soft paper, there was only a short line of words--

  "There are no more chapters~"

  Fan Bai: "..."

       Fan Bai went back unbelief in evil. turn.

  The line stood there stubbornly and firmly:

  "There are no more chapters~" The
young man continued to turn back with a blank face and patiently, faster and faster.
  Patience, the last thing he lacks is patience.

  One book and one person stood in a stalemate for a long time, and the lines were compromised first, and finally a little change took place-

      "The author broke it~ There really are no more chapters~"

       "Please cherish the second life~ Live in the new world Happy~"