Whose love spy are you

Fan Bai looked at Shu Lin with a face, wondering: "Fucking someone?"

  He was just an innocent little mentally retarded, and he clearly told that this could not be a suggestion for action.

  Why are you kidding me?

  Shu Lin put his slender hand on his arm, lowered his head, and looked closely at the boy's dull eyes.

  Like the stagnant water in a pool, there are many fishes swimming under the lake.

   People can't help but wonder what other scenery will appear.

  The white and slender fingers approached gently, as if to touch the curled eyelashes.

  Knowing that F2 would not really touch him, Fan Bai still subconsciously took a step back.

  The young man on the other side raised his eyebrows slightly, the curvature of his mouth narrowed.

   The taste of play: "Appreciate the difference, test the courage, fear loneliness?"

  Fan Baihei's rolling eyes moved left and right, and his face was dumb, with a guilty conscience:

   "What I said is really not true, definitely not! Master Yuchi is not that kind of person!"

  Shu Lin frowned, and his always clever mind couldn't change it for a while.

   Temptation: "Is it true, right?"

  Teenage more guilty: "No, no."

  Positive tone: "Really."

  Juvenile eyeball Gu Lulu rolled, a look of shock, "how do you know" looks like.

  As if defeated: "Well, I will tell you this secret,"
  "Master Yuchi is the male lead." One.
  "I just learned it from the original book. Don't tell others. This is what I saw with my mother on TV."

  Shu Lin: "..." He didn't understand why he looked at this little fool with a serious appearance. , There will be some expectations.

  "...Fool."

  Fan Bai tremblingly said, "I'm not a fool, I'm Fan Bai."

  The young man squinted his eyes and stood up straight uninterestingly, feeling dispirited.

  The young Ming Che did indeed swim with fish under his eyes.

  But it's probably salted fish.

  The kind that can turn a lake into a dead sea.

  Before entering St. Ann, students will be checked for several generations.

  Fan Bai is very clean.

  Without purpose, how could a good-living person be willing to assume the name of an intellectual disability.

  Seeing Shu Lin's distrust.

  Fan Bai shook his head in his heart.

  See what the world has become.

  Tell the truth but no one believes it.

  The wise he clarified that he was not stupid, and that stupid people were just a joke.

  If he said he was stupid, he would probably be regarded as a real stupid again.

  He is the current Socrates, ah!

  Fan Gera was very tired. He just wanted to get off work and didn't want to entangle with the protagonist:

  "Master, I want to go back."