Fish Rights

When Fan Bai arrived in the kitchen, there was a man in it who could even tell from his back that he was a little suave.

  Ok?

  Is it the new guinea pig.

  Fan Bai never thought that one day he would lose interest in dry rice.

  Yuchi Jun's craftsmanship, how to say, he is not a question of whether it is delicious or not, he is really the kind... rare... ①

        How can someone follow the recipe completely and still make the taste Such an outrageous dish!

  The recipe is going to cry!

  Walking to the door, he could see the young man leaning on the countertop, and when he heard the conversation between the two, Fan Bai stopped.

  It turned out that it was not a fellow guinea pig, but a man-eating capitalist.

  The two didn't seem to notice him.

  Xianyu can stand at the door listening to the wall with peace of mind.

  Shu Lin's beautiful peach blossom eyes narrowed slightly, the corners of his lips smiled, and he said to his friend, "Why do you suddenly want to cook by yourself?"

  Yuchi Jun impatiently threw the pot: "Why, I have to report to you when I do things."

  Shu Lin still Shi Xiao: "It's just a question from a friend."

  Yuchi Jun: "Tsk, sooner or later I'll find out those who have broken mouths."

        The two have different personalities.

  Shu Lin, who has faced the camera since he was a child, is very accustomed to the attention and pursuit of everyone.

  Then he turned away affectionately and affectionately.

  Yuchi Jun hates the excessive attention others pay to him.

      His existence need not be affirmed by the attitude of others.

  A young man with flamboyant blond hair became more proficient in his movements. He beat the eggs and put them in a transparent bowl.

    Shu Lin's eyes flashed, and his mood was subtle.

  It was like seeing a fire-breathing dragon cooking in an apron.

  Shu Lin couldn't help laughing: "I'm beginning to suspect that you've been ripped off."

  Yuchi Jun endured a gentle movement, the bottom of the cup collided with the table top, and made a crisp sound: "Have you been busy lately?"

  Shu Lin made a With the gesture of surrender, Yu Guang casually glanced at the door:

    "As a friend, I think I have the right and obligation to know what happened to my good friend recently."

  Yuchi Jun's expression slowed down, and he coughed lightly. Don't look away: "I just want to find something to do."

     "That's good," Shu Lin chuckled, but his eyes were light, "I heard that you have a very favored valet by your side recently.

  " The salted fish erects its ears and supports its fins.

       What are you doing, Xian □ □ Da has a bad omen.

  "He seems to be the one closest to you for so long, is he interested in him?"

  "Hey, don't use your dirty mind to think of me."

  "I just..." Yuchi-jun frowned and raised his brow. The shattered hair in front of him was lifted up, annoyed, "He's different from the others."