Warrior of Love and Justice

After sitting for a while, the soreness on his legs improved a lot. With a searchlight-like gaze, Fan Bai stood up.

   Yuchijun: "...It doesn't matter if you sit."

         Fan Bai said righteously: "The boss is standing and I'm sitting, how can I be embarrassed. " 

  "Let's go to choose gifts!" 

  Yuchi Jun: "..." 

  He saw that the little nerd didn't seem embarrassed just now.

   "Let's go boss, let's realize your dream!"

   In fact, he just wanted to go back to play games earlier.

   ...

   Fan Bai didn't expect it to be so difficult before he actually did it.

   Yuchi Jun picked up a green ornament.

   Fan Bai: "...This color, are Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf going to make a sequel?"

   The tic tac toe on Yuchi Jun's forehead jumped, and he put down the ornament. 

  "What about this dress?"

   Fan Bai was shocked when he looked at the large white chrysanthemum pattern on the back of the dress.

   "This flower, do you want to give him Qingming in advance?" 

  Yuchi Jun looked dangerous, his voice lowered: "You really dare to say it." Fan Bai blinked innocently.

   In fact, he didn't want to, but who asked Yuchi Jun to always do things that made people want to complain.

   Yuchi Jun narrowed his eyes slightly, but he actually endured it.

   Fan Bai: "!"

   This can be tolerated.

   Could it be that...

   it was Yuchi Jun who really took the script of "forbearance" of the big male protagonist? !

   As a joke, Yuchi Jun ordered a wooden sculpture of the moon goddess Artemis hunting with a bow based on the information provided by Fan Bai.

  The samples on display are only the size of a palm, but they are all perfectly refined and lifelike.

  "Mu Bai likes bows and arrows?" Yuchi Jun heard the words and said to himself, with a thoughtful look, "But I didn't hear when the Bow and Arrow Museum was not allowed to enter..."

  Oh, that is Mu Bai in the breeze and the moon , it's not like you, a land tyrant, you have to book a room for everything.

  But when it comes to bows and arrows, the fins of the salted fish also soften.

  "Then what do you like?"

  This question made Fan Bai look over suspiciously.

  Yuchi Jun was annoyed: "Just asking for a comparison, what do you see?"

  Ah, that's fine.

  Originally, I wanted to ask about the hobbies of mortals, so as to bring out the nobleness of the fairy man.

  Fan Bai couldn't help but think about it seriously.

  He was busy in his past life, really busy, from childhood to work.

  So that he has no time and energy to develop a sports hobby.

  When there is time, there is no such condition.