Recommended a Different Recipe

Fan Bai is a very simple name.

  But he liked the name.

  During his time in the orphanage, he thought many times why his parents would give up on him, why the unlucky person chosen by fate was him, and why he couldn't have a childhood that grew up with laughter and love.

  But no one will give him the answer.

  No one could give him an answer.

  He accepts.

  But do not accept fate.

  It was dark, damp, and whispering, as if dragging his ankles, imprisoning the ground from tail to head, silently trying to drown him.

  When the dean named Fan Bai, who was not adopted, no matter what the old man's original intention was, the young man had already decided to live as clearly and brightly as this name.

  Even if the final result will be like frost and snow, turning into mud and disappearing on the ground.

  "Fan Bai?" Yuchi Jun frowned.

  The mood of the young intuition little follower is different from usual.

  It used to be a lake that was calm and even a bit lazy.

  At this time, there was something hidden under the calm lake.

  Unable to say why, the inexplicable emotion made the eldest young master, who was rarely frustrated, frown anxiously:

  "Is your relationship getting better now?"

  Song Qingfeng answered, who wanted to put his arms around Fan Bai's shoulders: "Last time It's my fault, I didn't take into account Fan Bai's actual situation, and it won't happen next time."

  Fan Bai came back to his senses.

  Ah, now is not the time to reminisce about secondary school.

  Unexpectedly, he was also a person with a story.

  However, what smoothed his edges and corners, and what made him grow!

  It's the never-ending workman's spirit!

  There are also two-faced, yin-yang strange colleagues xx.

  Fan Bai avoided Song Qingfeng's hand.

  I didn't expect that even being a sidekick would be turned inward now.

  It is recommended to directly take a registration test, and then get a junior practitioner qualification certificate. Everyone should use the internal test to the extreme, and all the certificates will be employed.

  "Fan Bai, come here."

  How could it be called Gougou.

  Yuchi Jun was suspicious: "Really?"

  But Fan Bai never said a word, and Yuchi Jun could only reveal the matter half-believingly:

  "Come and taste the dishes I made."

        A bunch of attendants stood behind Yuchi Jun and stared at him.

  Sweat on forehead.

  Obviously it was Fan Bai who tried it, and the expressions of these people were even more nervous than his.

  There are two dishes on the table.

  The exquisite jade plate is meticulously carved with gorgeous but not too exaggerated decorations.

   The other dish is very cute. Ingeniously made a jade carving white rabbit, holding the empty sauce dish with a naive look.