Thump Thump

The door closed tightly, with the sight of the inside and outside of the door.

       But did not turn off the sound.

  Fan Bai stared at the two-finger-wide crack of the door for a while, and the voice of conversation faintly came out.

  Could this be the seam left by the author to promote the plot?

  By convention, he should hear the shocking plan from this gap, so you chase me to start a series of plots.

  Salted fish has no curiosity at all, so he wants to change positions.

  When he moved, a row of bodyguards in the distance turned and glared at him.

  The security team can be grounded, but do not ground the house.

  Fan Bai silently retracted his tentative fin, awe-inspiring.

  Forget it, since they didn't care, the content of the conversation must have been nothing to him.

  "It's rare to see you asking someone to come in, and didn't consider whether they would like it or not?" The speaker's tone was gentle and teased gently. It should be that good F2 Shu Lin.

  "Tsk," another blatant male voice complained, "I didn't hear that he is Mu Bai's neighbor, how much he likes to know?"

  "Neighbor?"

  Fan Bai also silently raised a question mark in his heart.

  He tossed in the messy memory of the original owner, and finally pulled out a little memory that was connected with this matter.

  Next door to Fan's house, the luxuriously decorated but uninhabited villa for a long time. Occasionally, there was movement, and it lasted only a day or two before the door was locked and dusted again.

  In his memory, when the original owner was playing in the mud foolishly in the garden, the back of the young owner occasionally entered.

  The comparison now looks a lot like Mu Bai.

  Fan Bai: "..."

  He was forced to go to the moon and touch porcelain.

  The protagonist Suo occasionally went to a farmhouse near his house, so why did he become neighbors with him.

  It seems that in the plot of the original book, Fan's mother somehow got the admission ticket to St. Ann College, and she has nothing to do with the F1 that chased people and jumped over the wall.

  Fan Bai silently remembered the golden lion king.

  Yuchijun was irritable: "This kid didn't come in handy, so I made a joke at the airport. Whoever wicked gave me this bad idea, first take it out and clean up."

  Shu Lin took a sip of tea, still The gentle voice, but the words were cold: "It's just a fool, what do you expect from him. If you keep it honestly, send it back if you don't like it."

        "Persuade back" example, the situation of that person has been passed down word of mouth among the students so far, as a warning, and those with poorer family backgrounds are even walking on thin ice.

  Fan Bai decided to take back the saying that Shu Lin is good.

  How good is this, this is the male Bodhisattva who has worked so hard to come down to save him!

  The original text, the minor mentally retarded, also didn't play a big role, but because of its simple mind, reliable mouth, and high efficiency, it was gradually used by the three as a handy tool.

  With the "697" work system, the four "bosses" shook their faces, not to mention the five social insurances and one housing fund, and there was no way to resign.

  In summary, as long as he has no effect, he can be "exiled" and retreat to the second line and live a life of old-age salted fish.