Tiger shark

Mu Bai's phrase "Stay by my side", let alone Fan Bai, even Liu Guanshi, who had always maintained an unruly appearance, broke.

  Sure enough, the straight ball is yyds! [Note 1]

  Tom Sue must not know how irritating he was when he said such a whimsical remark with such a earth-shattering face.

  Changing the other three beasts will definitely put the heartthrob on the ground [harmony].

  Fortunately, he was the salted fish who heard this.

  There is no fluctuation in Xianyu's heart, only the fear of being dominated by 997 after receiving a work notice and 24/7.

  Mu Bai still looked cold, his black hair glowing in the sun, and his eyes were as pure as transparent. The uniform button is properly buttoned at the top, and the collarbone is faintly pasted through the cloth, and the neck is as long as a white swan.

  There is no such worldly desire.

  Amen.

  If you want to drag such an ascetic beauty down the quagmire, you greet him and be mean. [Note 2]

  Seeing Fan Bai's face of Ababa, perhaps because he didn't understand it when he was young, Mu Bai said again:

  "You can ask for the salary you want, and I will satisfy you."

  What a generous boss .

  Then he will retire when he enters the job at the age of 18.
  it's OK?

  Just following Yuchi Jun, he would not be able to get Mu Bai's attention for a long time, so he would naturally be put on hold and retreated to the 18th line.

  But with Millenniac, the nature is completely different.

  In order to get Mu Bai's information and convenience, he will definitely be split into three pieces by the three.

  When the water is not handled properly, it goes directly from falling asleep to falling into the soil.

    Maybe because he was the first Xiaolong set to be paid attention to by Mu Bai, he would be jealous of Dark Shark.

  Da Baa.

  Fan Bai was agitated and rightly said: "Mom said that if you have professional ethics, Master Yuchi is a good boss."

  Low EQ: I don't want to.

  High EQ: My mother won't let it.

  Mu Bai retracted his gaze, thoughtfully, and whispered, "Yuchi...?"

  Fan Bai couldn't bear it.

  Plus last time, he has rejected Mu Bo twice in succession.

  "You are a good person, but Young Master Yuchi will come first."

  What kind of lines in a drama.

  Steward Liu didn't want Fan Bai to stay, but that didn't mean that he would tolerate rejection: "You are presumptuous! You know that being invited into the Mu's house is..."

  Steward Liu's power bar was interrupted again.

  Mu Bai didn't get angry: "Then change another way."

  "I am not interested in the gift that Yuchi gave me. But because of the friendship between the two families, it is inconvenient for me to refuse."

  Fan Bai realized.

  He finally understood why Mubai gave him snacks and asked him to cultivate relationships with Little Turtle.

  Mu Bai's deserted expression was even somewhat indifferent: "It is too risky to handle gifts at will. I need a safer way to deal with them until they give up."

  Look. The protagonist speaks at a level and can speak such a tall humanoid self-propelled trash can.

  The middle-aged man also understood what the young master meant, and the silent and terrified expression on his face faded, full of pride and contempt.