Family Ethics Drama

A person's living environment and growth experience probably have an impact on a person's appearance and temperament.

For example, the young man in front of him, Fan Bai knew at a glance that he was not an ordinary person.

Fan Bai took out the hem of his clothes from the hand of the bulging handsome young man, and read slowly:

"Indecent."

The eyes of the people around them gathered in a rush, obviously paying attention to these two boys with outstanding looks.

If it wasn't for Fan Bai being the party involved, he would definitely come over to watch the excitement.

The boy's face quickly turned red, he let go of his hands, and became angry: "How could I insult you! It's almost the other way around!"

Fan Bai rubbed his wrinkled fish tail in distress.

It's your father who's sorry for you, and let people spoil you the first day you came out.

The boy pulled Fan Bai to the corner of the few people. Fan Bai weighed the strength of the two of them, and confidently felt that it would be impossible to bully the other at that time, so he followed his strength and left.

At the secluded corner, Xiang Ziming let him go and asked, "What's your relationship with Shu Lin?"

What else could it matter.

"‌It's my boss."

"Boss?" Xiang Ziming repeated doubtfully, and said angrily, "Where can a boss go shopping in a commercial center with his employees!"

Fan Bai did not hesitate: "Then you have seen it now."

"...I don't believe it!" Xiang Ziming gritted his teeth, "If you don't tell the truth, believe it or not, I'll let you hang around here."

A few Ye Liangchens, talking so long and proud.

Fan Bai pondered: "I'm walking the dog."

Xiang Ziming was stunned for a moment, "Do you think I'm a fool! I haven't seen you bring a dog from start to finish."

Fan Bai said solemnly, "As long as there are dogs, people are also dogs."

"..."

After another battle of words, Xiang Ziming believed in Fan Bai's valet status, solved the misunderstanding, and the two exchanged names amicably.

Fan Bai guessed right, Xiang Ziming was the stupid beauty who wrote the letter.

The scene suddenly turned into an emotional show.

Fan Bai was the one in charge of listening.

"At the same time, I attended an event with Shao Shu. After being discovered by some reporters, it was spread out. Then Shao Shu's agent contacted me and asked if I would like to be Shao Shu's on-screen couple."

"I also know the rumors about Shu Shaozhi. The on-screen couples don't work together for a long time, and they only appear on camera and in scandals. At first I was still confused, but Shu Shao is really a very gentle person."