Money of all evil

Mu Bai stopped Fan Bai, and the person beside him who was talking to him stepped back wisely.

The escape plan failed, and Fan Bai rubbed his fins behind his back.

I don't know why Mu Bai is looking for him now, but it can't be because he suddenly recalls his anger.

Mu Bai was finally free, glanced at the time and the crowd that secretly cast their gazes around, and said, "Follow me here."

銆愯阽雽雽錭卜锛銱茭卜槄雲遴纴www.mimiread.com

So Fan Bai went back upstairs.

In the quiet space, Mu Bai didn't speak, just stared at him quietly.

Mu Bai's temperament is not like Xi Cang or Yuchijun, he is extremely aggressive and aggressive, but his presence is not weak at all.

After being stared at like this for a while, Fan Baixian couldn't help it: "Young Master Mu?"

Looking at Nian's innocent and clear eyes, Mu Bai couldn't help sighing in his heart.

The expression on the young man's face is still not relaxed, cold and serious, but his words subtly break the sense of distance:

"Fan Bai, you're angry."

Fan Bai was taken aback.

Mu Bai looked at people very quietly, and the fascinated eyes were good-looking, clear as if washed with water, and when he looked at people, he couldn't help but feel respected by "he put his eyes in his eyes".

Saying you are angry is restrained and serious.

Like a wild and elegant cheetah, sitting upright in front of the two-legged beast that made him angry, his big eyes with eyeliner were full of condemnation and disapproval.

It's not like a wealthy chaebol eldest young master who is sought after by thousands and born with a golden spoon in his mouth.

Well, that's the power of the heartthrob halo and filter.

Fan Bai boldly speculated on the reason why Mu Bo was angry, and he had a reason: "Next time, I will definitely not reject you in front of others."

Boss, it's all good-natured.

Mu Bai blinked and said, "I think... I'm angry because of this?"

Fan Yebai was confused, a simple and fully expressive tone of voice: "Huh?"

The young man turned his head slowly, his lips moved, and seemed a little helpless and hesitant:

"I thought... you don't want to come on stage again."

Fan Bai was really reluctant at first, and Nai's boss made money.

So Mu Bai is considering his feelings, so...

Before Mu Bai finished speaking, he said the questions he wanted to ask together:

"So, ‌ came to the stage with Yuchi because..." Does  care about his feelings and choices?

Without having to listen to the second half, Fan Bai replied without thinking, "Because the boss gave me money!"