Want to buy you

Fan Bai is a typical science student who lacks vocabulary.

  At this moment, there is only one sentence "I knock" to go all over the world.

  He became more and more aware of why Mu Bo was able to become a heartthrob Tom Su.

  Not to mention other F4s, even if he is an outsider who has no desires and desires, he can't help seeing Mu Bai's demeanor-

  he wants to be his father!

  But this is definitely impossible. Fan Bai has really changed from a salted fish to a dead fish.

  However, Fan Bai gave up his idea of ​​fishing in an instant.

  Men can salt fish, but they have to be handsome.

  So handsome, so handsome, he has to be as handsome as Tom Su!

  Fan Bai's dull and dull eyes shined outside for the first time.

     [Fan Bai used salted fish spikes! 】

  Mu Bai stared at his expression slightly.

  The young man’s patience is very good: "Each bow has a different weight, and the strength required to pull it apart is also different."

  "I have a longer arm span, so I chose a lower bow weight, which is just right for you." ①

  Fan Bai couldn't understand why the weight of the arm longbow was low.

  But Fan Bai understood that Mu Bai was saying that he had long arms and that he was weak.

  How can men not do this!

  A strange light flashed in the salted fish's eyes.

  Fan Bai rose up, showing a shocking momentum.

     The face is as sinking as water, and the eyes are sharp.

  He imitated Mu Bai's handsome appearance, with his feet slightly open, shoulder-width apart.

  Shoot the arrow, while the bright right eye is ready to aim.

  Mu Bai raised his eyebrows slightly, his expression seemingly surprised.

  It's not obvious what the people around are doing, but who is not always paying attention to this side to see what this lucky guy who can be taught by Young Master Mu himself can do.

  Seeing Fan Bai's posture, I have to admit that this freshman has some talent.

  The people at the scene couldn't help but catch their breath.

  "You don't need to seek to pull the bow behind your ears, as I taught you before, lean on the tip of your nose and lips at two points."

  Draw the bow.

  Fan Bai hooked the bowstring with thin white fingers, and pushed the bow with his other hand.

  Hard.

  Nothing happened.

  Not to mention behind the ears, the bowstring didn't even reach the position of the chin.

  Mu Bai stunned: "The wrong posture may make it useless."

       The young man walked closer and observed the young man's detailed movements: "Um..." He paused, "Posture...cough, no problem."

  You smiled. You laughed, you laughed.

  Fan Bai: "..."

       With all eyes in full view, the arrow was on the string, unable to send it out.