Part Time

Ordinary people do not sit on a stool, but when standing and bowing to write on paper, in order to facilitate the use of force, there will always be some dissonance in their posture.

  But Mu Bai is different.

  Fan Bai suspects that this person has an invisible measuring stick in every move, sitting or standing in strict accordance with the most pleasing golden section.

  Fan Bai once learned about calligraphy for a period of time because of a client's hobby, and found a little-known master, and suffered a lot in the stage of learning to hold a pen.

  Mu Bai's writing is a standard five-finger pen, pressing, pressing, hooking, topping, and reaching, and the movements are natural and skillful.

  This must be a flower stand!

  Young people, how can you be able to do anything at a young age.

  Fan Bai approached the desk.

  He is going to expose it today -

  there is a good net leather Xuan neatly placed on the table, the handwriting is neat and beautiful, and the pen is smooth.

  Even a layman can see that to write such a character, let alone a day or two, it is hard to say whether it can be written in a year or two.

  Fan Bai: "..."

  Although he knew that he was a salted fish for a long time, every time he became a crowd favorite, he would have a clearer understanding and deepening of his mission -

  to make food expensive and protect the farmer's uncle.

  The contents on the table inevitably entered Fan Bai's eyes.

  "Yan Yuan asked about benevolence. The Master said: 'Restraining one's self and returning to propriety is benevolence. One day's self-discipline and reversion of propriety, the world will return to benevolence. Is benevolence up to oneself, but to others?'"

  Fan Bai translated it with his poor knowledge of the language. , probably means that Yan Yuan asked Confucius what benevolence is, and Confucius answered everything according to the requirements of etiquette, restraining himself, so that the world can return to benevolence.

  They all say that the words are like people, and the structure between the lines on paper is neat, rigorous and full of logic and rules.

  It fits perfectly with this article.

  Restrained and indifferent, as if to control his own emotions, no surprises.

  After writing a paragraph, the young man put the brush back on the pen holder and picked up the white soft fabric to wipe his hands.

  Seeing that there was nothing in Fan Bai's hands, he knew that the boy had something else to look for.

  Looking at him, his voice was the usual cold: "What's the matter?"

  Salted fish-radar flickered: It seems that F4's mood is a little better than when he came in just now.

  Fan Bai blinked, not surprised that Mu Bai immediately knew that he had something else to do with him.

  Choose to play straight ball: "I'm here to ask Mu Shao's hobbies!"

  Mu Bai paused and lowered his eyes: "It's not that Yuchi Junwants to know."

  Fan Bai was a little surprised.

  Indeed, even if he knew that he didn't know enough about the "good friend candidate", with the personality of the young master Yuchi, "the duck is dead and the mouth is still hard", in the absence of external stimulation, it is impossible for Mu Bai to not respond. Go further below.