I promise

One is the black mud essence who has the same brain structure as everyone else, and his heart is full of snakes and folds, the nine bends of the sheep intestines, and the eighteen bends of the mountain road.

One is the boss Hanhan who works overtime, but is paid enough for overtime, and is still enough to catch fish every day.

Even if you think with your toes, you can figure out where life is more nourishing.

Save the fish, save the fish.

It was rare for Yuchi-jun and the boy's brain waves to match each other.

He knew what purpose his friend had, and upheld his trust in him. Since he wanted to say something, he would ask more questions.

But when they got the reason, the young man easily let go.

If you think about it, just think about it for nothing, Yuchi-jun is used to himself, and he needs to give reasons to others when he does things.

"So many people are still being entertained by you? If you want to find it yourself, this is mine."

Shu Lin's face seemed to be always wearing a smile mask, and he looked graceful.

If he knew, he would have been bewildered by his outstanding skin like a fairy under a tree.

"I do mean to provoke our young master Yuchi, but..."

He turned his head and looked at Fan Bai with peach blossom eyes, with a confident look: "Always ask the client's opinion."

The fish stared at by the fox shivered slightly.

Yuchi-Jun also turned his head to stare at him, his expression was written in vain: If you dare to promise him, you will die.

It's always him who gets hurt.

But Shu Lin was so confident that he wanted to ask his opinion.

How dare he duck.

"...Go!"

Yuchi Jun sneered and loosened his clenched fists.

After drinking a sip of cool sake, the liquid quenched the faint fire.

He said loudly, hiding his pride:

"Did you hear it? It's still the Academy's Heart Killer. I still have something to do. You can go back and play with your confidantes."

Fan Bai felt that the boss's appearance was rude.

Shu Lin still smiled, but the smile reached the bottom of his eyes:

"Fangxin killer dares to be. I overdid my self-proclaimed popularity. Today, I was rejected by a fool. I have to ask why."

Fool, fool, fool.

Fan Bai has endured for a long time: "The reason is probably..."

Both looked at him, waiting for an answer.

Fan Baiyouyou: "In my dictionary, ‌ has the word job-hopping."

Strangely enough, the protagonist loves to say this sentence.