All villains

When Fan Bai came out, Tong Yinian was still waiting outside anxiously.

  Seeing the boy come out intact, Tong Yi Nian breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Why are you looking like that." It was like hell.

  Tong Yi Nian: "You just came out like this?"

  Fan Bai looked at himself and scratched his head: "Do you still want to match me with an appearance music?"

  To tell you the truth, he has been craving the male guests' appearance music for a long time.

  "I can fulfill your wishes, but don't be too loud, you need to have a stronger sense of rhythm."

  Tong Yinian was speechless: "...It seems that the boss should be in a good mood."

  He was in a bad mood.

  Anyone who dares to talk to Fan Daibai alone for a period of time is a great man.

  "What the hell are you doing here to find Young Master Mu?"

  There was nothing to hide.

  Fan Bai: "Hmm. Ask the second..." He almost called out the name of the second boss, which was just released in silence and reassurance.

  "Inquire about Mu Shao's preferences."

  "Huh?"

  "Birthday gift."

  This childish year will understand. After doing the math, it was indeed almost the birthday of Master Mu Bai.

  Unlike Fan Bai, who was completely salted from beginning to end, when childhood ambitions were great in the past, he did a lot of homework about the family and the four eldest young masters.

  "Could it be that Young Master Yuchi wants to give Young Master Mu a gift? Shouldn't it be..."

  "On such occasions, gifts are decided in advance by the family, and represent the status and face of the gift-giving party. Not to mention the value of the gifts, even the order and types of gifts. There are arrangements."

  This is no longer a birthday, it is based on birthdays, and belongs to the game and carnival of the upper class.

  It's obviously a person's birthday, but that person seems to be standing on the edge of this event.

  Standing alone in the moonlight, cold and lonely.

  Looking at the leopard in the tube, it is not difficult to imagine that person's ordinary life.

  The cold face appeared in his mind again, as usual:

  "Sometimes what you should do is more important than what you like to do."

  "My preferences are not important."

  No wonder he would say such a thing.

  Fan Bai touched his chin.

  This book is called "The Three Devils Dominate Angels", so the name of the book makes me goosebumps and dance in my heart.

  It's better to call it "F4 than Miserable Conference".

  Each and every one of them is a problem child who is not a member of the family.

  Fan Bai read: "You know a lot."

  Tong Yinian raised his chest proudly, and wilted again after a second.

  So why is he gradually lying flat now?