Fish, big fish

Colleague Sun offended the baby tortoise somehow, and the little guy was hanging from his hand, and he couldn't coax him down.

  Colleague Sun's face was mostly blue. Before he could speak, he was blocked by Master Mu Bai saying "This turtle belongs to me".

  The young man didn't say it clearly, but they all said the tortoise belongs to him. Who can move and who dares to move?

  People are not as good as turtles.

  Sun Mouqing face, facing the culprit, but dare not do anything, he has to take it lightly.

  The two breeders were late and breathed a sigh of relief.

  Although it is immoral, but fortunately, the person who was bitten was not Young Master Mu. Otherwise, the result would be unimaginable.

  The two took turns holding food and gadgets to try to let the tortoise go, but they were defeated in turn.

  No drastic measures can be used, and progress has completely stalled.

  It seemed that there were some activities to be carried out, and the young masters entered the spacious and low-key rooms one after another.

  But now it is chaotic, and the originally quiet space has become noisy due to unexpected events.

  The people present looked at Mu Bai's face and forced the volume down again.

  The whole room is noisy and quiet, with a strange sense of absurdity.

  The butler was cautious, for fear that the young master who was always happy and quiet was angry because of this, pretending to be angry: "I will drive these people away immediately."

  Mu Bai's thick eyelashes lifted, and they were indifferent, indifferent, independent of this farce: "It's

  okay ." Butler Liu was stunned, and he was speechless.

  Fan Bai sat in the corner with his face in his hand, his slender hands protruding out from time to time when others were not paying attention. He quietly fumbled a piece of biscuits from the plate and put it in his mouth, then cleverly put it in his pocket.

  It looked like nothing happened.

  It is focused on the appearance of the tragedy a few meters away.

  It looks like a cat, cat, and insect hiding in a paper box, tentatively extending their claws, touching the dried fish, and quickly retracting it.

  "Try to let it loose." Mu Bai suddenly sat down on the chair next to Fan Bai, slowly sorting out the folds of the clothes that he had suppressed.

  Fan Bai quietly swallowed the biscuit residue in his mouth.

  Reject with innocent and sincere eyes.

  Although he got along well with the tortoise just now, it doesn't mean that he can speak tortoise.

  Mu Bo stretched out his well-knotted hand.

  Fan Bai's eyes chased the past unconsciously.

  As expected to be Tom Su, this is really a pair of very beautiful hands, white and slender, with excellent proportions, but with the power of youth, not too pale and slender.

  He is not a hand control, and he feels that this hand is too arresting.

  That perfect clean hand gently picked up a sweet and delicious little biscuit.

  Did not eat.

  "..."

  Fan Bai's first reaction was that the enthusiast did not wash his hands.

  The second reaction is, damn, the cookie stolen was found!

  The thin and soft biscuit was ruthlessly played between Mu Bai's fingers.

  Fan Bai bowed his head blankly.

  Biscuit-dry-it was his inability to let the innocent biscuit suffer this kind of misfortune.

  "I will try." The greater the ability, the greater the responsibility. [Note 1]