Chapter Six: Siblings

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Today is the day of the practice match against the two school known as Karasuno and aoba johsai which was going to be a normal practice match that is so they thought it was going to be a normal one that they always have but what they thought that was going to be normal as going to be a way for two people to meet again.

One who is looking for that said person while the other one wanted nothing to with her and that family she knew she didn't belong a child that they had referred to as a monster as the team was now at the bus heading to the school of Karasuno the team was bit loud yet Mizuki didn't care about the noise as she gotten use to it she had been able to warm up to the team as she had gotten close to them, they wanted to help her regain her emotions as they knew about there secret.

Flash back:

it had happened one time when they were having practice as they had not notice that it was already outside sure they had heared the new about not to go out at late night as a lot of murder had been happening lately but once they had found the body some parts of it was missing or there won't be anything left at all.

But some people knew what was happening it wasn't even close to being a human well it was once but wanting power having no choice but to agree they had turn into a demon, a monster that wasn't supposed to exist anymore and those who had lost there humanity and to survive they must kill the same race that they were once.

As they were all now locking the gym the rest of the team was frozen in fear after all they saw a human no a monster eating a teacher from there school "well wel looks like I have more meal lucky me." the demon said as it started to go near them as he was looking at them he saw the same red eyes like Muzan has the aura was strong in a flash he even saw the number "upper moon zero" in one of the students eyes.

It confuse them as why it had stop as they were greatful as well "wahh look here~" Oikawa cheered seeing the demon looking at him in the eyes without thinking the demon had went to attack Oikawa "Shittykawa/Captain!" his team mates yelled looking at as they were worried well expected for Mizuki as she already knew what he can do.

"oh my you really have the nerve to attack an upper moon." Oikawa said while looking at the demon "ne~ne Mizuki-Sama what should I do with him?" Oikawa asked while looking at the demon who was now shaking in fear now he know who that eyes belong to the rest of the team looked at the plum red eyed girl who was staring at the sky "what was the thing called again?" she asked while looking at the stars.

"ohh those are stars Mizuki-Chan." Kunimi said while looking at the sky "ohh okay, Tooru-kun kill him if you want." Mizuki said while looking at Oikawa who was now smiling happily "what the you can't do that." the rest of the team.said while looking at the two "that is that even close to being a human being." both Oikawa and Mizuki said while looking at them.