Chapter Fourty-five: Maybe Should Have Tried To Listen To Me

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Mizuki can be seen standing outside the gym as she was looking at blue sky she has sighed she can't understand what her dream means she saw a beautiful place but soon it had started to burn down and Mizuki didn't know what she is supposed to feel like the scream of the people of the place was all what she was able to hear it scared her yet she didn't even know where this place is.

But it seem to be a place where king and queens once rule but that wasn't what ancient Japan is like its nothing like that but the more she watch and stared at the dream a beautiful golden butterfly pass by her making her snap out of it and chose to follow it and started to get away from the scene.

When the butterfly landed on someone's head the screams she had heared the fire and the destruction of this place was replaced with a lovely and peaceful this person has brown hair she has a gentle aura around her with that Mizuki can't help but feel safe.

She wonder who this woman is but as she was about to go near her she started to fade away from her sight and she started to wake up from her dream she was awoken by Iwaizumi who was looking at her with worry on his eyes because as she sat up she felt something wet was on her face.

"tears, why am I crying?" Mizuki thought while looking at her hand "I don't even know who that woman is." Mizuki said while looking at her hands she wanted to know what her connection is with that woman what place did she saw in her dream she wanted to know all that answer.

"Mizuki-San are you okay?" Iwaizumi asked while looking at Mizuki as he was holding her hand he wanted to help and clam her down yet she didn't know what is happening to make her cry like this she had been quite the whole time not even going near anyone at all.

" I don't even know Hajime-kun." Mizuki said while looking at her hands as she looked at Iwaizumi with more tears falling on her eyes she didn't know why she is crying but she can't stop her tears as she was confuse she didn't know what is happening nor does she know the reason why she is crying.

Iwaizumi did what he thought to do and comfort her hugging Mizuki was what he thought to do to comfort her as he didn't even know what he is suppose to do and what is bugging their manager at all she had never shown this side of her ever to any of them.

"don't cry Mizuki-san everything is going to be okay." Hajime said while rubbing Mizuki's back as he was hugging her the woman has the same eye texture as her but she has a bight torquoise colored eyes that was as if they were made out of a jewel.

She wanted to know who that person is why she felt like she had meet her before it's like she had seen her before yet she doesn't know where or even when had she seen her before "thank you Hajime-San." Mizuki said as she patted Hajime's back telling him to let her go.

Although Hajime didn't want to do so he had to he loved the warmth that Mizuki was providing but he still wanted to know what the reason that upset Mizuki so much that it even made her cry in her sleep "thank you for being here for me." Mizuki said as Hajime stood up to leave the room to let Mizuki get ready.