Chapter Thrity Three: I Accept

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

It had been over two months since the battle with Rengoku with his suppose to be's death was spread like a wild fire with the Demon slayers the success that Sakura had wanted was nearing so what if she lost one of her upper moons she can create another one.

"every one is replacedable." Sakura thought as she looked at her state invading the crops was easy none of them even notice her and framing three Hashira and the descendant of the sun hashira was like killing a bird with one stone.

She can't feel happy knowing that they had finally gotten rid of five Demon slayers now she can't help but be so confident that she will finally get rid of the Demon slayers crops once and for all she is after all the only one who was able to do this she was able to trick them.

Meanwhile with the demons it had been a month since they took Rengoku with them and he still haven't woken up Oikawa and the rest of the upper moons had returned back to their normal lives which means they are going to school again with there members forgetting what happened well except for aoba joshai and along with Bokuto, Atsumu, Kuroo and Yuji since they won't be able to say anything about it anyway.

But I guess things won't be the same any more with them being to scared and worried at what is happening after all they are aware of what is happening on what Mizuki and her upper moon and Muzan's upper moons are facing they can't be ignorant like they were before.

While Akaza still haven't moved on from being called a basketball he normally doesn't hate women's but Myra was really getting on his nerve so is that Sakura with her oh so innocent look that got the Demon slayer tricked with her so sweet yet fake personality.

"oh my Akaza-dono you still haven't moved on~" Douma said while smiling at Akaza as he was annoying him to the bones and he really want to kill him he really do but he can't even die and become more annoying than ever.

Mean while with Mizuki she didn't went to school for now as she wanted to deal with Rengoku first as she has to explain everything to him to make him believe her yet she doesn't even know how she was going to do that.

Slowly Rengoku started to open his eyes as he was meet with an unfamiliar celling as he was trying to sit up a voice had stop him from doing so "I suggest you not to sit up just yet my upper moon was able to heal your eyes and other broken organ with in you but the wound had not fully closed." it was Mizuki as she was sitting on a chair with a book in hand.

Her eyes was glowing yet she wasn't glaring at him" what am I doing here? "Rengoku asked as he wasn't using his usual tone it wasn't the same loud voice like he use to talk with everyone this time it's quite and soft as maybe he still haven't gotten over the fact that someone they trusted had betrayed him.

" upper moon six was she a friend of yours, you seem to have been to shock and still haven't accepted the fact that she is a Demon." Mizuki said as she looked up towards him there gaze meet each other and now he knew why her voice was so familiar it was the same voice he heard.

" I guess you can say that. "Rengoku said with a small smile on his face he felt so betrayed as he trusted the girl so much he even treat her as his own sister but she choose to betray them and almost killed them, him.

"being betrayed is normal. "Mizuki said while she looked at the wall her eyes glowing again as the image of their family stared to show in her eyes again she hated it so so much how they look like a picture family a perfect family while she suffered and had been betrayed in the distance.

"where am I?" Rengoku asked again as he kept his gaze on Mizuki he can't help but find her beautiful her voice was soft like a melody yet it was empty "you are here at the infinity fortress but do not worry its not like we will kill you." Mizuki said as she looked at the owl like man.

"is he some sort of missing relative of Bokuto-san?" Mizuki asked herself as she saw the image of the two side by side and she can't help but see the similarly of this two "when you said a Demon had invaded our headquarters I want you to explain that to me." Rengoku said while he looked down he didn't want to belive that they had let a Demon work for them.

And the so Mizuki stared to explain everything to him "so Sakura the rose Hashira is a Demon who copied your father and had want to destroy the Demon slayers crops by the inside and she is the one who framed Tomioka-San, Muichiro-san, Obanai-san and young Kamado." Rengoku said while looking at Mizuki for confirmation.

Mizuki just nodded her head as it was said that it was true what sh said was true now that he think about it there is si thing weird about Sakura she would always have her hood on she is always covered and didn't like taking her hood off.

"that is pretty much it since Tanjiro has a great sense of smell she has to get rid of him and the three got to know of her plan so she had to get rid of them too, so she can place her demons as a Hashira." Mizuki said as she stood up "you should get some rest someone will check up on you later." Mizuki said as she was about to leave the room until Rengoku spoke up.

What he sad made Mizuki stop as she thought he didn't like the idea then why the sudden change why would he change didnt he said he didn't want to be one then why suddenly change" what? "Mizuki asked as she thought maybe she just miss heard what he said.

" I accept the offer still stands right then I accept, from now one you have my loyalty Mizuki-Sama the same loyalty I have for Oyakata-sama I shall give it to you as well."

Tashiro secret:

Tashiro secret:

The upper moons were listening in the whole conversation

Lucas is able to heal all Rengoku's injury Mizuki just didn't want him to over work himself

Bokuto can feel the scary gaze of someone behind him

Kuroo can feel the scary gaze of Kenma and Yaku but it's nothing compared to Mizuki's

The upper moons didn't like the idea of Mizuki taking care of Rengoku.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter thank you all so so much for the support that I had gain I'm so happy that you guys are enjoying this I love you all and thank you again

I want to ask which team should go to the Red Light District and will find out about their secret

Nekoma

F

ukurodani

Shiratorizawa

Inarizaki

You guys can vote about it thank you all so so much for supporting me