Chapter Nineteen: A Bad Idea

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

The practice match had been going well the training camp had been well after a week that had past there was no drama no nothing all a normal training camp is what is happening although they are still confuse that is not there story to tell nor is it their fight to fix it was theirs to begin with.

Yet they can't help but wonder why their relationship had ended this way who cost it even Mizuki herself she is emotionless a doll that's what she is now she doesn't even felt pain nothing at all they wanted to get to know her and they did.

Although five people found out about their secrets and almost died because of fear and almost getting eaten by the demon because of them wanting to know why they banned that gym well now they know and it still scares them after all they saw Oikawa's head getting riff off his own body.

But all in all they are all having a great time with them enjoying the memories that are given to them no matter how bad or how beautiful it is as they all look at Mizuki who was outside looking at the sun.

She felt at peace the sky was beautiful to look at that's why she would look at it with a slight soften look on her eyes but the peace soon ended when the coaches had called them to go to the gym Mizuki was next to Kita and Oikawa staring at something not even listening to the coaches.

But something did caught Mizuki's attention and that was "they were going to have a family day here." those were the words of coach Ukai sure in the outside she might look unbortherd but in the inside she still doesn't care at all.

She didn't mind if she would see her former family as long as they continue on living like they didn't know each other that will make things much more better and nor does she care about them after all they didn't care for her in the first place she is just returning the favor really.

Mizuki just stare as the celling as soon as the coach had finish what they were saying "you may inform your parents about this." their coaches said while looking at them with a smile on their face as Mizuki stare at them blankly to them she is like staring at their soul and it's scary.

Mizuki wasn't saying anything as the upper moons look at her they knew since Kiyoko is here her parents will surely be here since it's going to be a family day right so they will be here but Muzan will be here as well if they wanted to die that early they didn't.

When it comes to Mizuki well Muzan turns into the over protective father that he is and will kill you Oikawa and the other upper moons stared to remember when Mizuki was with her father a boy suddenly ask for Mizuki's number and what not and that was the time they knew and remembered to never do such stupid thing.

But they will be fine as long as they won't go near them they will be fine and alive well at some point they will be unless they anger Muzan which they should never under any circumstances should they do.

Muzan is an over protective father the upper moons knew that they even can't take her on a date unless they want their heads to not be attached to their body which sent them shiver down their spine as they remember his glowing eyes when he stare at the poor boy.

If Mizuki didn't drag her father away from the boy he would have gotten his head cut off if looks could kill that poor boy would have been six feet under the ground and the upper moons were there and they saw the looks and Muzan gave them the same look he gave the poor mortal.

Funny isn't the once cruel and evil man had change and become a loving father and an over protective father he had become he become a nice and great leader not the once they had fear the most Mizuki help him change.

Mizuki is someone who is well protected and is well respected by th demons who choose to stay loyal to them and she is feared by those who choose to side with Saruka they know how strong she is even though she is a half human she is still the one and only daughter of the demon king Muzan.

But since the coaches decided to make a family day th reunion of Mizuki's ex family and now loving family is and will happen that is unless the coaches choose to stop it but that is impossible to happen as their parents had already been informed by their chase  and teachers.

As they were outside Mizuki is sitting next to Lucas as she looked at the sky as she spoke "this is so stupid." Mizuki said out of the blue as the rest of the upper moons can't help but agree with her while the other just look at them Kuroo and the other who knew about their secrets knows not to mess with them.

"HEY HEY HEY!" well maybe just the three of them but hey at least Bokuto was able to keep their secrets well he wasn't able to do that but since the upper moons are looking after them well he managed to keep his mouth shut.

"hey hey hey?" Mizuki said in a soft yet quite voice as she titled her head to the side  she will never get why Bokuto always say those words but she isn't one to judge all of them who saw this found it cute and had to look away from her.

Mizuki to them is like a child who had seen something new a child who is always curious but is someone who is a blunt person "Mizuki-Sama let's go." Lucas said as he drag Mizuki away from them not wanting and liking the stares they were giving her.

Specially that one who has piercing whom he would call as piss hair "where are we going?" Mizuki asked while looking at Lucas as she let him drag her not that she mind she trust her upper moons after all so she would let her guard down around them.

Tashiro secret:

Tashiro secret:

Muzan isn't like how his daughter is making a harem

Lucas and Raphael both call Yuji as piss hair

Kiyoko didn't know whether she should be happy that her parents would see her sister or not

Mizuki is dense when it comes to people having feelings for her.

Hey guys so Herr is the next chapter I hope that you guys will like it and enjoying this chapter sorry took me so long I'm supper busy right now and need to pass all of our school activities but here you guys go.

I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter and thank you all for supporting this book