Chapter Thrity One: Why Don't You Join Us

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

As Myra run towards Akaza as she tried to land a hit on him but to her dismay that won't seems to be able to happen since Akaza is faster than her and she knew it he has the upper rank and had a lot if experience in this filled yet she was blinded by anger mean while Rui and Emu can be seen at the tree they were sitting.

They were still drinking tea and now Emu was now holding a popcorn with both wearing a 3D glasses as Emu said it's for more effect to make it seems like they are watching a 3d movie.

The thing is Myra might not be the strongest Demon or upper moon that Sakura had ever made it doesn't mean that she will let this man win "get out of my way you damn basketball!" Myra yelled as she was annoyed this made Akaza stop and stop smiling as well.

"she angered him." Rui said while looking at Myra and the scary looking Akaza when Oikawa and Douma called him that out loud he punch their head's off clean it was scary and they never even choose to call him that again "ha." that was what Akaza only let out as he was walking straight towards Myra as he was to annoyed by this woman.

The thing is he doesn't eat woman, he doesn't fight with them but this woman is different she is getting on his nerve in a lot of ways and Myra knew that she screw up "kill him now Rengoku-San." Myra yelled as she tried to get the flame Hashira to help her at least but it wasn't working as he was just standing there.

The thing is Rengoku was really confuse on what is going on who was he suppose to believe now the one who betrayed them or the one who had been serving the enemy for a long time he didn't know how will he help this was the first time this situation ever happen to him.

Inoske was running towards them but he was stop "don't move!" Rengoku yelled as he was getting nervous in this mission "just kill Myra she betrayed you already." he heard that voice it was soft yet melodic to hear but it wasn't filled with emotions it was as if someone who was already dead was the one telling him what to do.

Meanwhile with Mizuki she can be seen in a sitting position holding onto Raphael's hand as they were using on of his abilities known as demons control he was the one who was helping Mizuki to talk with someone "why not kill her now?" Mizuki asked as she was smirking although her eyes are closed the other upper moons can see the change in her attitude.

Back with Rengoku he felt like he can trust this voice so he did what the voice had told him to do "attack her before she kills your master off." those were what the voice had said to him he didn't want his master to die at all.

He run towards the two fighting demons at first Myra thought that Rengoku was going to help her kill Akaza but she was wrong because Rengoku was planning and was aiming for her head instead "what are you doing?" Myra yelled out of shock and out of anger.

"ohh too bad she was able to dodge it." the voice said again as Rengoku started to battle with Myra with out Akaza helping him as he was just watching it order by his master after all but what they weren't expecting his for Myra headbutt Rengoku.