Special Chapter: Love What A Beautiful Thing

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Raphael had been wanting to see and go out with Mizuki to go on a date with her and seeing her with him right now and knowing that it's only him and her it makes him really happy to know that the woman who he love so much is with him enjoying her time with him and the sight that she is seeing.

I don't wear designer clothes

Raphael had finally asked out Mizuki to go on a date with him, he can't be more than happy for her accepting his request he can't be more than happy sure they have a training camp but to him his priority and he will put Mizuki first than anything.

I don't go to the finest schools

She had been troubled for so long and now seeing her more stress than she was first as she is also dealing with Sakura and her demons he didn't want her to be more stress and he wanted her to relax for a bit and to not worry about her sister at all.

But, I know

She had been trouble for far to long wondering when or where will Sakura lead her demons to attack them she hated the fact that her father was the one who demon slayers were blaming and it hurt her feelings to know that her dad was being accused of such thing he had stop doing.

I ain't no fool baby

As Raphael was holding Mizuki's hand who was following him as she look around her eyes sparkle she didn't get the chance to feel like this when she was just a child as she had been lock up in the basement or in her room and not allowed to leave.

I may not be a star

"I'm glad you are enjoying the view Mizuki-Sama." Raphael said with a smile on his face as he looked at Mizuki who was smiling as well she can't be more happy knowing that a lot of people care for her the love she once crave to have she has it now but now it much more than she had ever wanted.

I'm not driving the sickest car

Raphael can't help but smile as he looked at the woman who took them in when they were in the blink of death she took them in and care for them she was the only woman whom he had fallen in love with and he didn't wanna be with someone else other than Mizuki.

But, I know

And just by with her right now by her side seeing her enjoy the sight he can't be more than happy even if Mizuki did end up with someone else he will be happy as long as she is happy and staying by her side will make him happy.