Chapter Thrity: Upper Moon Three Akaza

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

As the battle was on going within the train Myra can't help but be annoyed no matter how many times she tried to get rid of Znitsu and Nezuko she seems to keep on failing when she tried to kill the passengers she failed as well instead her arms got cut off its a good thing that Zenitsu was asleep.

But he did heared it but they knew once he woke up he will forget about it so she didn't need to worry but Nezuko had started to attack her knowing all to well that Nezuko is a Demon she can't kill her not yet.

"how annoying." Rui said as he looked at Myra who was attacking Nezuko as he was protecting her "once someone is on top of the train make sure that no one will see you." Muzuki's voice was heared inside their heads as they knew that this is an order they must follow.

Specially Rui as some knew that he had alrdty died when Tanjiro first meet him Giyuu was the one who beheaded him" to think that people who doesn't even know that demons exist is in this train. "Rui said as all the people who knew of the existence of the demons well expect for Miwa and Saeko.

Sure they do wonder how did the two of them get in they made sure no one will be here no one who didn't knew of the plan they don't work for their masters yet here they are as the two were sitting on top of the train someone started to run on the top they were able to hear it.

Without any second thoughts Rui jump up using his strings to get him on top of the tree that the train had just fast by with Emu looking at him with a smirk on his face the show had just started there came Inoske with both his blades out and laughing.

This was normal yes but he had change a little bit Emu knew that his blood Demon art won't work on him since he didn't know we're on earth he is even looking at as Inoske started to run to attack him there was Rui's strings as it was keeping him busy "sayonara ." Emu said as he run far away from Inoske.

It was ordered to them to make sure no one is going to get hurt and they will shall do what they were ordered to do so meanwhile with Mizuki she was at the infinity fortress with her father with the rest of the upper moons.

The plan was to get even just one upper moon out and it seems like it worked Myra upper moon six was the first one that they had gotten out yet she wasn't a big deal with Mizuki's upper moons it's just that they had hated her for disrespecting Mizuki.

"damn it!" Inoske yelled as he was annoyed but he still followed after him the whole train shake as they battle with in the train all the people were safe and still asleep but what matter most is to get is battle finish Emu didn't merge with the train someone else did a Demon who lower class.

It's flesh was the carst of the train Emu was just leading Inoske to the neck of the said demon as he was enjoying playing tag with the said boy but it was annoying Inoske more and more as the smirk grew on Emu's face as if he was really annoying him "STOP RUNNING DAMN IT!" Inoske yelled as tick marks appeared on his face he was really annoyed.

Inside the train lightning can be seen as it pass by the carts of the train Zenitsu was still asleep as he fought with Nezuko helping him while Myra was with Rengoku she was trying to get the flame Hashira killed yet she can't seem to do so.

As Inoske and Zenitsu manage to go near the neck of the lower Demon and with Emu disappiring from their sights they started to go near it to cut its neck but it wasn't easy and they knew that long tentacles came out with its eyes staring at them.

Seens it wasn't working with them the Demon can't seems to manage to get them to sleep as one is already asleep and while Inoske has his normal boar mask on his head he can't help but let out a chuckle as he felt pround and much more power than the Demon itself.

Inoske wanted Tanjiro to see them now he is his friend after all and they weren't really complete without him they miss him truly they do but he was vanished and accused yet there were evidence yet they didn't believe on such thing "Monjiro I will beat you." Inoske said as he chuckle as he and Zenitsu had succeeded on beheading the Demon.

As the train started to tilt out of control it was a good thing when it had crash to the ground no one had died sure some of them may have gotten hurt but something they didn't expect happen Myra and Rengoku were battling Myra being on her demon form.

He was shock to see one of his comrades being a Demon whom they swore to kill and seeing upper six on Myra's eyes confuse him even more did the upper moon six got replaced or did someone got added in it.

"hahaha sence you are getting weak killing you would be easy." Myra said as she and Rengoku run to each other but what the two weren't expecting was to see upper moon three save a Hashira when he was about to be stab by Myra.

"nice sword." was the the only thing that Akaza said while he looked at Rengoku who was now standing up and was on guard while looking at the two Demon it's bad enough he had to deal with upper moon six now Akaza who happens to be upper moon three had arrived as well.

"why did he saved me?" Rengoku thought as he looked at the pink headed Demon who was smiling at Myra as if he was warning her "why did he have to arrive!" Myra panic inside but she didn't let it show outside as it was a good thing the other upper moon like upper moon zero, one or even two were the one who appred to help the Hashira.

She knew those upper moon will kill her but why is this one helping a hashira did he betrayed Muzan "why would you help a Demon slayer are you betraying Muzan-sama." Myra said which annoyed Akaza as he would never do that and he will never let this low copy of the upper moons disrespect his master.

"why would I do that, I wouldn't gain anything from doing so." Akaza said which made Rengoku more confuse if he wasn't betraying Muzan then why did he help him "so that you can get me to join you yeah no thanks I don't wanna join any riff off copy of us the originals." Akaza said.

He wasn't really one to roast people but he had just gain this from Raphael and Lucas who thought him this along with Muichiro and Obanai when they would be to blunt to someone one that they had just roasted them.

" WHY YOU! "Myra yelled as she was angered her master was far stronger than his she won't let it happen this made Rengoku wonder what is happening if they don't have the same master then who is Myra's master since Akaza's master is Muzan did something happen?

Tashiro secrret:

Akaza was the nearest upper moon so he was the one whom Mizuki and Muzan sent

Rui and Emu were watching the whole thing on top of a tree as they drunk some tea

Oikawa didn't expect Akaza to be this blunt and even roast a lady when he hated fighting them.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter I'm so so sorry this chapter doesn't have an epic fight like in the anime since I'm not good at making those scenes I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter