Chapter Thirty Eight: The Killer Of The Haiba Parents

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

"I'll kill you soon Mizuki Kibutsuji, I will be the one who will be your down fall." Sakura said with a crazy smile on her face as she watch the battle with in her state she watch the battle the disaster that this battle was bringing she wasn't able to contain her excitement.

Meanwhile back with Mizuki she teleported the team inside the infinity fortress there stood the other upper moons as they stare at them "watch over them I'm going to help the rest." Mizuki said as she was about to walk off and be teleported when Akashi went and hold her hand which made her stop.

"please be careful." Akashi said as Mizuki looked at him her eyes widening a little but a small smile can be seen on her face "I will." Mizuki said as the door open and she was teleported back as she help look for those who was killed she will be able to get them back to live after all.

Meanwhile with Lev and Alisa the two kept on attacking both Yui and Alice with anger being seen in their eyes they both hated her because of them they lost their parents those who didn't see them grow up into fine young adults.

As they kept on fighting Daki and Gyutaro was in a heated battle with the sound hashira and with Zenitsu and Inoske helping him on Tengen's side "Mizuki-Sama we all got the remaining people out of this place."Muichiro said as he appred right beside Mizuki who nodded her head.

" I want you to go back to the infinity fortress and look after inarizaki and fukurodani. "Mizuki said as Muichiro nodded his head and was teleported back as Mizuki continued to walk she saw a woman on top of the roof.

Since some of her upper moons were dealing with the puppets she can say that some puppets were able to cause a lot of trouble as Tengen looked at the side as his wife shot down kunai's towards Gyutaro she was about to be attack by the puppet "Hinatsuru!" Tengen yelled as the woman looked behind her.

The same kunai with a woman holding it was smiling at her as it almost stab her eyes but was kicked by someone as Hinatsuru looked at the woman her violet orbs were meet with plum red orbs it shocked her to see the woman.

"ohh my I think I kicked a little too hard." the woman said and that woman was none other than Mizuki "young lady." Gyutaro said as he looked at Mizuki who was looking at them it made them stop what they were doing as she looked at them.

They don't know why but it made them stop her gaze was intense that it made them feel like it was getting hard to breath but they didn't know why but they did stop and the two upper moons got on their knee's it shocked the Demon slayers as they were showing respect to a human or so they thought.

"are you two okay?" Mizuki asked as she didn't even bother look at the Demon slayers who has their gruads up as she up down from the roof she was at with Hinatsuru as she went near the Demon slayer she can't help but smile a little.

"hmm they still haven't killed them." Mizuki said while looking at the distance as she can see the explosion as she knew who was Lev and Alisa was dealing with the only person who was the reason why Alisa and Lev didn't get to be with their parents growing up especially Lev.

Mizuki can't help but let out a sigh as she looked at the place then jump back up not even looking at the demon slayers they were on their guard yes but the woman didn't get attack by upper moon six heck they even bowed to her.

"just who is that woman?" Inoske asked while looking at Mizuki who just left to him it left like he had meet her somewhere yet for some reason he can't seem to remember anything at all meanwhile back with Lev and Alisa they stood there with a half broken Yui lying on the burning ground.

Alisa's pov:

Staring at her makes me annoyed, angry and a lot more emotions because of her she is the whole reason that my brother didn't get enough time with our parents back then he was only four years old back then when they were killed by them just trying to save us.

My family or also known as the Haiba was about to leave to go to Russia to stay there for a long time as everything was ready when everything went down hill when we were about to leave the house someone broke in using the back door.

It shocked them one of those woman has a number in her eyes and while the other one look so motionless like she wasn't even a human to begin with.

Those people were none other than Yui and Alice , I was only seven years old when they were killed Levochka had to see a sight no child should see.

To protect us they were killed we had to stay in the street for one month that was until we meet Mizuki-sama she was the one who helped us.

To help us survive and to finally kill the person no I can't even call her a person to help us kill the demon who killed out parents.

She was the only one who thought us about what demons are she was the only one who saved us and got us to were we are.

"Blood demon art devil's heart." I said as I let out my most powerful attack and was going to hit Alice but she manage to get all her puppets to block all of those attack..

Lev's pov:

She got her puppets she was able to get them how nice looks like we will need to use or most powerful attack "Lev let's use it then." my sister said as I nodded my head after all Daki-sensei and Gyutaro-sensei are our teacher and they both are one and so are we.

With both our power blood Demon art combain we were able to kill her its finally finish she is finally gone the killer of our parents are now gone they now rest after a long time of being dead their killer is now dead.

Alice and her puppets are now gone I didn't hate them its just that they took them from me so early we had to live for a month in the streets that was until Mizuki-Sama meet us "I'm really happy mama, papa I found someone like mama." I said as I looked at the sky.

Sure everything is burning but now I can finally rest easy now knowing that the killer of my parents are now gone I'm really happy.

"you can rest now mom and dad."

Tashiro secret:

Tashiro secret:

The rest of the upper moons were staring at Kita and the rest

Dali still doesn't like what happened to her

Both Daki and Gyutaro are proud of their students

Hey guys so here is the next chapter I'm so so sorry of the battle wasn't as good as the real anime i really tried but my brain won't work properly since my teeth had been hurting and it's really hard to focus if something is hurting you know.

But here is the next chapter I did my best to finish it so I can at least publish even just one chapter.

Ohh since I forget in the otegr chapter thank you so so much to Lathy783 for suggesting the name Alice I really like it so thank you so so much

I hope that you guys will like it.

Ohh should I draw what Myra looks like?