Mugen Train Arc Sneak Peak

"young Kamado, Tomioka-San, Iguro-san and Muichiro-san

"young Kamado, Tomioka-San, Iguro-san and Muichiro-san." Rengoku said out of shock as the four former demon slayers three hashiras are now a demon he was battling with upper moon three Akaza that was until they had appeared out of nowhere shocking the three of them.

"Kentaro! "Inoske yelled while looking at his friend the one who was framed and had to leave his sister with them the one whom he and Zenitsu had been looking for is now a demon as well.

He is standing to a woman who has the same red eyes as Muzan has after all that is how the rumors are said to the demon slayers Akaza was vowing as he was showing his respect towards the woman standing in front of them.

"what is the meaning of this?" Rengoku asked as he was too shock to even process what was happening in front of him he didn't thought that these three will become a demon he had never imagine such thing to happen but it already had.

"the meaning of them joining us?" Akaza asked whiel looking at Rengoku as he had been offering him to be a demon yet he still choose to not accept the offer given to him "it was the best choice we had done." Obanai said while looking at Rengoku as the battle had stop and they were all staring at each other.

"have you killed her Akaza?" the woman asked whole looking at the upper moon three who was still vowing as he nodded his head both Inoske and Rengoku knew whom they are talking about after all that is the only woman that Akaza had killed it was an order and he had to do it.

" that's good." the woman said again her long black hair was let lose as she stood there "offering him to be a demon quite an impressive move Akaza." The womam said again with a small smirk on her face "I will never be a demon." Rengoku said as he still refuse the offer no matter what.

Rengoku was sure he was nearing in his death doors he was sure that he will die but when they came it all stop he didn't know if he should be thankful or not because he just saw the former demon slayers now a demon they had pledge to not be one and now seeing them like this.

Upper moons he didn't expect them to accept this offer to be a demon a being whom they had to slay and fight but seeing them like this he was in shock and he can say that.

"ehh but you don't even know that a demon had already invaded the demon slayer base." Lev said as he was looking at Rengoku he was shock to here this he was getting ready for another battle but everything was stop as he felt something hit his neck.

"we will need you in the future so why not we talk it out." the woman said as se had got Inoske knock out as well although the crow was watching but what the crow is seeing is different from what is really happening.

An illusion was in laid as Rengoku was taken away but to Inoske he seemed to had forgotten everything he saw what he only remembered is Rengoku fighting the upper moon three and that was it Akaza the upper moon three for a hundred of years.

Yet it seems like Rengoku had something coming to him after he woke up after all the four former demon slayers are now a demon...

"become a demon Rengoku-San and join us."

............

Will he even accept this offer after he found out the truth or will he reject it and accept his fate of dying in the hands of the demons...

Hey guys so here is the beginning of the mugen train Arc I hope that you guy will like it and thank you all for the 18k views wahh it's really growing and it really made my day