Chapter Thrity Seven: Mizuki Kibutsuji The Demon Princess

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

"what is your puppeteer still afraid of getting killed by my upper moons?" Mizuki asked as she landed on the ground blocking Yui's attack even cutting off one of her arms as she gave her a little smirk as she looked at her they all stood there on shock she is wearing a kimono but her movement was graceful.

The person that Akashi, Suna and Kita were thinking about was here as well holding a katana on her left hand while her other hand is holding the left arm of Yui.

But the thing is when she cut her arm no blood was flowing nor did she flinch when one of her arms were cutted off "you have no right to speak that way to me." Yui said but her voice was as if there were two people who were talking.

"why aren't I right Alice my upper moon will easily over power you." Mizuki said as she looked at the now irrated Yui but she knew who was irrated it was Alice the real upper moon four who will do anything to kill Mizuki.

After all she is jealous of Mizuki with having a lot of people loving Mizuki is making her own harem and she knew it she can't help but be jealous "I'll kill you and use your eyes on my puppets." Alice said as she  finally showed herself and went to attack Mizuki straight on.

While Mizuki just looked at her side and smirk at her her attack was block by none other that Lev Haiba upper moon two he looked angry as he and Alisa looked at Alice memories of their parents being killed right in front of them was resuffersing they hated her and now she is planning on killing their master.

"keep your hands to yourself." Alisa said while looking at both Yui and Alice as Mizuki went on the middle of both Alisa and Lev as she hugged Lev in the side and was placing her hands on Alisa's left arm her plum red orbs were glowing.

"I want you take a look at them after all these will be the face that you will last see." Mizuki said as she let go of Lev and started to leave as she patted both of arms "go kill them~" Mizuki said in a soft yet cold tone as she gave the two the signal.

"Oikawa, Giyuu go and look for other people and get them out of here." Mizuki said as she looked at the place and a lot more of Alice's puppets started to appear "the rest of you go ahead and deal with her uppets and if you see some humans get them out of here." Mizuki said as all her upper moons nodded their headed and left as they were doing what they were told to do so.

"y-your one of them?" Kita asked in shocked as Mizuki went near him as she place her index finger and tumb on Kita's chin as her face was so near his face it seems like she is about to kiss him but that wasn't the case.