Chapter Twenty-Six: A Clam Before The Storm

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

It was so quite no one dared to talk as they listen to what Mizuki was saying as the two sisters argue about what happened back in the past "why didn't you just followed and lived your life like how your parents were living their lives?" Mizuki said as she had enough of all of this.

Why didn't Kiyoko lived her life life how her parents were living their lives why didn't she it confuse Mizuki but she won't fall for it once again after all she had been stupid and letting them treat her in such a way and she hated it.

She was just navie at that time holding onto a rope that was once filled with love and hope that was until it snap and she didn't felt anything she lost it all she would only sit at the dark basement she is kept in and stare at the wall not moving or anything.

When her parents threw her away she didn't felt sad nor did she felt happy at all she was empty she didn't care getting thrown away by them but when she found people who choose to love her even though she didn't know what it feels like she felt happy.

She had choose to forget, she choose to not remember any of them but what did they suddenly choose to burst into her life once more her now peaceful and happy life was turning messy again and they knew it maybe if Kiyoko choose to ignore her like she used to do everything would have been fine.

Everything would have not been this messy but no it was because Kiyoko wanted to fix everything that was already broken but she can't just fix it because it was broken and it was and will never be bened back no matter what.

"can't you just leave me alone?" Mizuki asked as she looked at them her eyes was filled with hatred towards them "you are nothing but a pest in my life." Mizuki said as she turn around and walked away not wanting to see them anymore she was tried of seeing them.

"Mizuki I'm sorry." Kiyoko said as she was crying she didn't know that was what she was going through but she really thought that their parents were caring for her sister but she didn't thought that what they were doing to her was the opposite of taking care of her.

"if everything can be fix with a simple sorry why would we need the police?"Mizuki asked as she had completely walked away from the gym not wanting to stay any longer as Kiyoko was only wasting her time.

"maybe joining the volleyball team and trying to find my place to and trying to gain my emotions are the wrong move." Mizuki thought as she left the gym she felt happy the day before but now she is locking herself once again.

But she knew that the upper moons and her father had heared her thought as she left "Mizuki." Kiyoko said as she tried to follow her but was stop by someone grabbing her arms as she turn around she was meet with Daki's green orbs.

"haven't you done enough damage?" Obanai said while looking at Kiyoko as he glared at her she might be taller than her but he doesn't care at all after all if it's Mizuki he will kill anyone who will get in the way even if it's her own sister whom she once loved.