Chapter Thirteen: Keep Our Secret

Third pov:

Third pov:

It was already morning even before the sun rise Aoba Johsai had already started there training it didn't shock coach Nobuteru but the other coach were shock since there training starts at 7 am in the morning and to find out that aoba Johsai had already start there training with only Mizuki being there.

She had already finish what she made them do with her already cooking there breakfast as Kiyoko had entered the kitchen she had alrdfy finish cooking and was about to walk out when Kiyoko stop her as she hold her hand not wanting to let go "can we please talk?" Kiyoko asked if she had to beg then she will do it she just want there broken relationship be fix she wanted her sister back.

Mizuki had stayed quite with thoughts running inside her head not knowing what she is going to do her thoughts is everywhere she wanted her to let go didn't she told her to act like they don't know each other but here she is  "please kindly let go." Mizuki said as she was looking at the door not wanting to look at her eyes

"please let's just talk it out. 'Kiyoko said as she was begging her to talk to her as soon as she had said that the door open to the kitchen with Yaichi and the manger of Fukurōdani known as Yukie and Kaori.

The atmosphere inside the kitchen was thick and quite they can hear a pin drop "like I said before I have nothing to say to you as I only meet you once so please kindly let go." Mizuki said again as she was now calm she wanted to get out of here if she can she will rip her hand off but she can't let them find out that she is a demon.

" please I want my sister back. "Kiyoko siad she was now nearing in tears she wanted to fix this Yukie and Kaori were shock to know that Mizuki is Kiyoko's sister since the thought she was an only child but her she is begging to talk to her sister once again but what she said made them shock and confuse "as I had said I have no sister and if I do have one in the past then that person is already dead to me." Mizuki said as she had finally gotten her hands out of Kiyoko's grip out of her hand "if you want your sister back well she doesn't want you back." Mizuki said as she walked out not even giving Kiyoko a second glance.

She walked fast the rest of the teams with Kuroo, Bokuto, Atsumu and Yuji still shaken on what they saw yesterday evening but she didn't look at them she just ignore them not even greeting her upper moons  "you got to be kidding." Lucas said as he run after Mizuki as he already knew what happen her eyes was glowing again.

"get your manger away from Mizuki-Sama will you." Raphael said as he run after the two and try to help and get Mizuki to collect her thoughts again "what is wrong with you?" Tanaka asked while looking at Raphael who ignore him, he wanted to attack him but he was stop by Daichi and Sugawara "I agree as your manger is only messing with Mizuki-Sams's thoughts." Obanai said as he walked away going to follow Mizuki well.

Muzan is going to kill them if he found out this happen again as they knew how over protective Muzan is towards his only daughter Mizuki" our manger didn't do anything to her. "Sugawara said as he had enough of how they are treating Kiyoko who only wanted to talk to her sister.