Chapter Twenty-four: Told You It's A Bad Idea

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

"if you know what's best for you then know your place fools."both father and daughter said at the same time finally Mizuki had spoken but this is what come out if her mouth a harh but at the same time the truth.

Both Muzan's and Mizuki's plum red colored eyes were glowing it was a dangerous glow and they can feel it as it screams anger and hated towards these people and if looks could kill they would have been six feet under ground or maybe even more than that and they know it.

This is a bad idea and the coaches knew it now they know how complicated Mizuki and Shimizu's family is they don't even know who is really telling the truth and who is lying because none of them well except the upper moons knew about what really happened.

"you can't speak that way to your parents." Sanae and Haru both said at the same time while looking at Mizuki their eyes were filled with hatred towards her and they can't stand it knowing that she is alive "I had never and will never see you as my parents." Mizuki said while looking at them.

This wasn't the child they threw away this wasn't the child that was suppose to die she didn't even answer nor talk back to them like this, she wasn't the same child that has emotionless eyes as she wait for them to love her.

"wh-" Sanae said as she was too shock she and her husband Haru had been living their lives to the fullest and they even forgotten about Mizuki but now seeing her here with one of the most richest man was a shocker isn't?

"you can't talk to your mother like that." Haru said while looking at Mizuki his eyes scream hatred and annoyance towards her and Muzan can see it although Mizuki may had known what emotion that was she choose to ignore it "no mother would do the thing she did to me." Mizuki said her eyes were emotionless but it was shining but wasn't like what Lucas had saw.

It was more of tears were about to pour down her face "you are nothing but an excuse of a mother and we both know it." Mizuki said and everyone was quite even Kiyoko who doesn't even know what is going on what happen to them and who is telling the truth.

It was just a messy relationship and family day nothing was going as it was suppose to do so" a mother who choose to only favor her other child while they ignore the other one quite familiar isn't it? "Daki asked with a smirk on her face as her lime green eyes were glowing as well.

Sure Daki can be childish at times but this is Mizuki were talking about she is someone whom she sees as her younger sister and sure she doesn't have any memories of her human life her older brother still has them and they know how unpleasant it was.

Daki is a big sister who will protect her younger sibling like her older brother Gyutaro and she still doesn't like this humans not one bit "I don't know what your talking about." Sanae said while looking at Daki sure she felt scared but she has to keep up this act.

"oh my your quite a shameless woman aren't you~" Douma said as he was now covering the lower part of his face with his fan as he smirk behind it sure they don't normally intervene with their masters but this is Mizuki they are talking about even Muzan himself let it slide.

"We won't do such thing to our child." Haru said while looking at them as the people who didn't know the truth was so confuse was Mizuki being disrespectful or was she telling the truth as her parents or so called are lying as well they can't really say.

"lies after lies your quite good at that aren't you?" Raphael said while looking at Haru his eyes were glowing and they know the upper moons know that he is holding back himself from killing this man who dared hurt his Master.

"but our parents won't do that." Kiyoko said as she was getting more and more confuse unto what is going on what is the truth and what is the lie everytime she asked they would change the subject or they just said when they came home she was gone they looked and looked but couldn't find her.

"they are your parents not mine kindly not make me the same as your kind." Mizuki said as she looked at Kiyoko her eyes were teary yes but no tears were pouring out her anger was getting more out of control and she knew it.

"my daughter does not have the same filthy blood as you and your family does." Muzan said while looking at Kiyoko both of them resemble each other so well both look so alike and both are elegant.

"you can't talk to our daughter that way." Haru and Sanae said at the same time angered at how they are treating their daughter they should be thankful but the thing is that it's the other way around they should be the one thankful that they are still alive.

" so treating my daughter the way you treat her was okay?" Muzan asked although it was in a mocking and annoyed tone on his voice "she is your sister you don't  talk to her that way." Tanaka said and that was the last straw.

It's always sister this sister that I'm sorry please forgive me and they would still defend her defend Kiyoko when she knew she was at the wrong as well Muzan was ready to punch Tanaka he didn't care if he is younger than him a minor he wasn't their when everything was happening to Mizuki.

"were you there when she was still a child?" Oikawa asked and they saw it the mark upper moon zero they saw it and now they knew it wasn't their imagination but they were too afraid to say anything after all the aura around Oikawa was to deadly even his team mates and coach had to stay far far away from him not wanting to die.

Tashiro secret

Tashiro secret

Atsumu is shaking as he knew what the mark on Oikawa's eyes means

Osamu was looking at his brother

This was the first time Tanjiro felt so angry

Muzan was holding back himself from killing Shimizu's parents.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter I hope that you guys will like it and enjoy I will try to update the next chapter soon but tomorrow had to also be canceled as we have a family outing that need me not holding my phone

But any way guys thank care and love you all