Chapter 11: Locked out

August

I make my third dunk on the doorway as Robin talks on the phone. When I turn around, she covers the phone. "Will you stop that?" She whispers.

I grin and turn back around, "Nope."

She huffs & walks to the bathroom. When she returns, she has put on new clothes. A violet pants suit with matching heels.

She stands in front of the mirror that hangs over the dresser. "If we are going to share this room for another three days, we must set some boundaries." She says, putting on a pair of earrings.

I roll my eyes and flop on the bed for the rules she is about to give me.

"Let me hear it, control freak."

She turns around and stares at me with a glare, "I am not a control freak."

"Really? How much do you want to bet you've probably already written out what you are about to tell me?"

She rolls her eyes and turns back around. "Oh, just shut the hell up. It's called being prepared, alright?"

"Let's hurry it up, though. I've got a hot breakfast to get to with this gorgeous blonde woman. When I tell you she's got the nicest looking l-"

"What happened to Jada? I swear if you broke up with her I'll cut off your b-"

"She broke up with me, actually. Said she wanted her ex back."

Robin finishes putting her earrings on, "Oh." Is all she replies.

I hold my heart dramatically. "Wow, no smart ass reply or rude insult? Where's the Robin Davis I know and hate?"

"Believe me, I have so much to say and the only reason I'm not insulting you about how pathetic of a man you are until you cry is because of Marie."

There it is.

I stand up and smile. Standing behind her, I pat her shoulder. "You have such a way with words. That explains your extremely high sex count." I reply sarcastically and she hits my balls with her fist.

I groan in pain and my hand drops from her shoulder. Holding my balls as I fall to the ground.

At least it wasn't as hard as last time.

She smiles and walks past me. "Now the boundaries I was talking about. I don't like being touched at all and that was the consequence of touching me." She says, pointing to my aching balls. "I also don't like being stolen from."

"I don't want any of your shit, Davis." I grunt, holding my balls as I try to stand up, but fail tremendously.

"Awesome. The rest of them are neatly written out in the drawer. I have to go."

"You're just going to leave me like this? Where are you going anyway?"

"Somewhere you're not. And put some ice on that. It's not looking too good," She replies with a smirk, picking up her purse and walking to the door.

I hold my middle finger up and she matches my actions before walking out and shutting the door behind her.

Why does she always go for the low blow? A simple slap or something would have been fine.

After a moment, I am finally able to get up. I check the time and wince, seeing I am ten minutes late for the date. I put on a dress shirt to match my khaki pants. Then I begin looking for my other shoe, but after five minutes I still can't find it.

I checked the drawer to see if Robin moved my stuff. I run a hand through my hair as I read her paper of boundaries. When I see number six, I run a hand over my face. It reads;