Chapter 18: Pay-day

August

"Oh, gosh!" Robin cries out, gripping the headboard as I thrust into her.

When her face scrunches up, I know she is about to orgasm. I hold her hips, and she moans my name before turning away. I pause, "Look at me, Robin." she groans, but listens. "Good girl."

I continue thrusting into her as she stares at me. My dick stiffens, signaling I am about to cum but I keep going, my mission to make her have her release first.

Her eyes roll back as I pinch her nipple and play with her clit. "Fuck!" Her hold on the headboard tightens, her head falls back, and her toes curl as she cums all over my dick.

I groan at the sight and after a few more thrusts, I cum inside her. I fall on the side of her and she lets go of the headboard, both of us breathing heavily. Her chest heaves and I try to poke one of her boobs, but she swats my hand away.

I face her in confusion, "Why is your body so fucking soft and your so mean?"

She turns to me, her body pressing against mine. "Why do you talk so much?" She replies, before resting her hands in my hair and moving closer. I begin kissing her, letting my hands fall to her waist. She moans and my dick twitches.

So fucking hot

As I deepen the kiss, there is a banging on my front door. "August! There's a dog out here chasing me! Open the door!"

Robin breaks out of the kiss. "Who's that?"

I groan and roll off of the bed as she sits up. "Fuckin', Richy."

Robin and Richy met about a week ago. Robin had come over for a quick fuck on her lunch break as usual and Richy had been there. Now he's been coming over almost every day like a stalker.

I get dressed as Robin gets off of the bed. "He's obsessed with you." I grumble.

"He's fifteen, August." She replies, searching the nightstand. "Have you seen my bra?"

"Underneath the bed." I answer and smile. "We should really start having sex in the morning. You actually act like you slightly like the world."

She puts her bra on and glares at me. "The thought of being nice to you makes me want to puke my lungs out."

I start walking to the door, "Normally that would affect me, but considering you were having an orgasm on my dick and moaning my name less than ten minutes ago, it doesn't right now."

When she doesn't respond and only begins searching for her underwear, I gasp. "Wow, no snarky comeback? Where the hell is Robin Davis and what have you done with her?"

She faces me again and smiles, a dimple I didn't know she had appearing. "I'm in a good mood."

"Who did you fire?"

"It's pay-day."

I clap, "Yes! Queen activities!" I reply sarcastically in a mock female voice.

She laughs a little but catches herself and rolls her eyes. "Why do you do that?"

I walk out of the room, "Oh, come on, it's not like you have friends to act like they care."

She scoffs as I reach the living room and Richy knocks again. "Shut up, I have friends. Marie, my sister…"

I laugh, "Exactly." I reply before opening the door.

Richy rushes inside and runs into the kitchen. He leans his head inside of the sink and turns the water on. After a few more seconds pass, he turns it off and walks back to me with a grin, his hair and face damp.