Chapter 14: Leave

Robin

I groan, waking up to a pounding headache. As I reach for my phone to check the time, my hand lands on something hard. I frown and move it around to see what it is.

I rub my eyes until I can see fully. Looking down my eyes grow wide, seeing it is a man's bare chest I am touching.

"Oh my gosh!" I scream, pushing the man off of my bed and standing up.

He lands on the floor with a thud. "Fuck." He groans and I freeze at the familiar voice.

I put my robe on as he stood up. "August?" I shout and he jumps slightly. I scream, noticing his dick. I close my eyes and throw the pillows and sheets at him. "What the hell are you doing in my house!"

He rubs his eyes and yawns calmly as if this whole situation was something he was used to. He begins putting on his pants but stops and stares at me. He tilts his head and points to my neck.

"Did I do that?"

I look in his eye direction and frown, seeing a hickey. I glare at him, "Get out of my house."

"Alright, alright." He puts his shirt on and starts walking to the door, but stops again. "Wait."

"What is it this time?"

"This isn't your house." He says, turning back around slowly.

"Yes it i-" I cut myself off, looking around the room and seeing he is right. This is nothing like my house at all.

"Oh shit." He says after a moment of us staring around.

"What?"

"We're still in the hotel."

I shake my head. "No, that isn't right. We all went home this morning."

"No, Marie and Damien went back home this morning. They called me around six in the morning. "

"And you couldn't wake me up!"

"I forgot! I don't even remember how I ended up next to you!"

I sit on the bed, now completely confused. "What the hell happened last night?"

He sits next to me, "Okay, tell me everything you remember."

Last night: Three- forty-seven a.m.

I get out of the taxi, stumbling a little. August pays before we walk inside. I laugh, seeing two teenagers smiling and laughing together.

I remember when I was that naive

I glance at August as we get in the elevator. With the alcohol in my system he looked different. Hot, pleasurable. He catches me staring and grins but doesn't say anything.

We make it to our floor and I begin walking slowly, trying to decide if the idea I was thinking right now I would later regret. As we make it to the door I pause.

August stands in front of me and my breath hitches, "It's just the alcohol right?"

He nods, "It's just the alcohol baby."

"Then kiss me."

He kisses me passionately and a soft moan escapes as I wrap my legs around him and he opens the door. Within a minute our clothes are off and he stands between my legs.

He asks me if I'm sure and I agree quickly. He then begins to slip in slowly and I throw my head back in pleasure.

"And then it's blank from there on." I shudder in disgust, "Did we… Did we sleep together, August?"

He only stares at me with an unreadable expression. After a moment I grow irritated and roll my eyes. "August?"

He blinks and stands up. He begins packing his belongings hurriedly and I stand up, confused.

"August? Did you hear me? We sl-"

He looks up from his suitcase, "Look, we both barely remember it. Stop freaking out, alright?"

I throw my hands up, "Stop freaking out? I slept with the person I hate most in this world and I can't even remember why. Why the hell shouldn't I freak out! I mean I saw your p-"

He grabs my shoulders as a glare rests on his face. "We fucked, big fucking deal. I've got a game in seven hours, my head is fucking pounding, and I can barely remember where I live."

He lets go of my shoulders and finishes loading the rest of his items. When he reaches the door he frowns and I gasp when he takes a pair of my underwear out of his pants pocket. He smells it and smiles, "Do you use a fancy soap or something or is that your natural sce-"

I stride to him and snatch the panties from him. "Leave." He holds up his middle finger at me and I match his action. "Gosh, I hate you."

He smirks, "You didn't last night."

I hit his arm and push him out the door as he laughs. Once he is gone I start packing everything neatly, clean up the hotel and check my emails and messages before leaving the hotel. I take a taxi to the airport and buy a ticket. After some time, it is time for me to get on the flight.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes as gbe plane lifts off the ground. The flight would be a short one so I decide to take a nap to try and forget about all of what I remembered from last night. And it isn't long before I doze off.

"Tell me how bad you want it, Robin."

I throw my head back in frustration, "Oh for fuck's sakes just give it to me alre-"

I screech as he cuts me off, thrusting his dick inside of me.  He begins pounding inside of me and I moan his name. He thrusts harder and faster and my head begins to move slightly but I don't pay any mind, too caught  up in the waves of pleasure that overtake me.

"That's it, Robin. Take this cock. All of it."

"Oh fuck yes!"

He reaches over and begins sucking and kissing my neck and I already begin to feel my orgasm coming near. As if sensing it, August starts to play with my clit.

"Would you like a drink?" He asks

"No, not right now!"

I jerk up, feeling someone touch my shoulder. I rub my eyes trying to wake up all of the way and rub my neck covered in sweat.

Oh. My. Gosh.

"Ma'am, I said, would you like a drink?" The flight attendant asks, standing over me with a tray of cups of water. I clear my throat and sit up all the way in my seat.

"Yes, please."

I accept the drink and thank her before she walks away. I drink the water hastily, trying to calm my racing heart. Gosh I can't believe I had a dream like that about him.

It was already bad enough I only remembered the sexual parts from last night with my enemy. Now I had a sexual dream about my enemy. The guy that had my blood boiling just by looking at him, had now had me wanting him to do unspeakable things to me. And the worst part about it was that I like it.

August

I slow down my running to jogging as I near my house. This is my fifth fun since this morning and I still couldn't get Robin's moans out of my head.

It has already been a week since that night and I've been trying my best to avoid her. She's also been avoiding me and I wasn't mad about it. I knew if I saw her, flashbacks of that night would come to my mind and I hated it. The woman I despise most, moans and whimpers are in my head.

I unlock the door and pet Spence before flopping on the couch with a sigh. "Fuck." I mumble, resting my arm over my eyes.

Besides winning the game in the beginning of the week, the rest have been nothing but spending my mornings at the gym since Robin went to it in the afternoon and practicing non-stop. I didn't even have time for a date, which has left me on edge all week. I roll my eyes and groan.

Screw you, expensive Rum.